• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

People saying they haven't watched FLCL is breaking my heart.

Im probably gonna watch the 5 other episodes each week. Bought them streaming on Amazon a year ago so I could watch them wherever I want. It's a perfect show!

I like InuYasha's red sword upgrade, it's the 3rd form of his sword which is the same as Link from LTTP. If InuYasha gets a gold sword upgrade next I'm gonna call shenanigans.

People saying they haven't watched FLCL is breaking my heart.

Im probably gonna watch the 5 other episodes each week. Bought them streaming on Amazon a year ago so I could watch them wherever I want. It's a perfect show!

</3 I'm sorry I'll make it up to you!

Also wow at the Bleach ratings. Guess people really like their filler arcs. Hope the rest of the blocks up now that we're getting to good stuff.

Panther Demon arc of InuYasha off to a really good start, it's obviously filler as it has nothing to do with Naraku or getting stronger to fight Naraku, but it's got an awesome set up. InuYasha's group, Sesshomaru's group, and Koga's group all are about to face off with the panther demon tribe should be some good stuff.

i wonder if airing Big O season 2 permanently hurt the show in the eyes of Toonami viewers regardless of whether or not they get season 1.
I think it has more to do with it being in a bad time slot. The fact that season one didn't air did hurt it a bit, but it being stuck in the boonies time slot really hurt it bad.

I think it has more to do with it being in a bad time slot. The fact that season one didn't air did hurt it a bit, but it being stuck in the boonies time slot really hurt it bad.

eh, i don't. i think a lot more people would have watched with season 1. this second season's confusing even to people who have seen the first.

Only airing big O season 2 for sure hurt, first it eliminates half who hasn't seen season 1, then the half that decide to check it out will leave horribly confused by all the strangeness going on. If a more popular rerun show was in its place it'd probably do 50-100k more an hour which is probably why brotherhood is sliding up.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Only airing big O season 2 for sure hurt, first it eliminates half who hasn't seen season 1, then the half that decide to check it out will leave horribly confused by all the strangeness going on. If a more popular rerun show was in its place it'd probably do 50-100k more an hour which is probably why brotherhood is sliding up.

toonami probably expected this as they said this was suppose to be a filler show anyways, weird thing is, big O was, like FLCL, cowboy bebop, GiTS, inuyasha, and the OG FMA anime a very popular anime that they replayed over and over again because of its popularity, as the years went on it dropped off most likely because they lost the rights.

LOLDSFAN

Yeah I was glad we had a little bit of advanced notice with Big O. It gave me time to watch the first season so I wouldn't be confused.

Welp guys, 'sup.

Just noticed somethin' in my episodes.

8 Episodes until new Soul Eater ED.......again :D

FMA:B is uh.....yeah, on 48. New OP in 3 episodes.

Assault out.

i dunno, season 2 is weird so far. i think it has higher highs than the first season, but also much lower lows.

Season 2 has really high highs, but you need to have seen season 1 for any of it to make sense.

The better action doesn't make up for the weird and hard to follow story. Joker is the best addition to season 2 and his characters endings was... bizarre.

Eh I think S2 is wayyy better. I don't like the monster of the week format, having a story arc is nice.

See I thought I would like season 2 better for having an overarching plot, but monster of the week worked better for the series. I think seeing the world through the eyes or the various citizens who lost their memories worked better then the story focusing on roger smith fighting rosswater and foreigners.

I just got a Wii U.

I need friends.

Nnid is BassForever monster hunter 3 ultimate is the only online game I own currently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom