• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really enjoyed this 3 episode filler with the panther demons, though I'm confused did the anime team make up Sesshomaru learning of his brother being sealed 50 years ago and his Tenseiga being able to liberate souls that are stolen by a demon? Cause those feel like rather important details to just be filler.

Once my WiiU Gamepad charages I'll add Seda, B-Dubs, and Andrex

TL21xx

Banned
Hi ToonamiGAF, finally going to post, it's been fun to read reactions while watching the past couple of weeks.

I have a Wii U as well, NNID is AD0gChasingCars.

MikeMyers

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

And the anime chose to cut this plot line... why?

Also how does that work? Isn't
Kagura just an incarnate of Naraku?

Yeah, Kagura believes he is the one who can cut off her ties with Naraku and constantly pursuits him. When she dies Sesshomaru keeps a feather from her hair, and he gets mad when Moryoumaru disses her.

Yeah, Kagura believes he is the one who can cut off her ties with Naraku and constantly pursuits him. When she dies Sesshomaru keeps a feather from her hair, and he gets mad when Moryoumaru disses her.

I knew she viewed him as her only chance to escape, but I'm not sure if the rest of that indicates any kind of romance

MikeMyers

At the end of the series Rin
goes to live with Kaede
but you dont see the official ending until you get to the Final Act.

Final Act covers Volume 36-56, original series goes up to Vol 35.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I know about the end because I once read the final chapter of inuyasha for curiosity's sake, and this was before final act was ever announced(though close to it which surprised me cause I never expected it to happen at the time which caused me to read the last chapter) I also refreshed myself accidentally like way earlier this year but rin
never grows up or well in the current storyline, but when she does grow up she can choose to go back to shesshy if she wants. So it's pretty much a fill in the blank for the shippers to work with.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
At the end of the series Rin
goes to live with Kaede
but you dont see the official ending until you get to the Final Act.

Final Act covers Volume 36-56, original series goes up to Vol 35.

So let me get this straight.

First 35 volumes = 167 episodes (4.7 eps per volume)
Last 21 volumes = 26 episodes (1.2 eps per volume)

NIaUAdb.png

So let me get this straight.

First 35 volumes = 167 episodes
Last 21 volumes - 26 episodes

NIaUAdb.png

To be fair 40 episodes of the original series were filler so it's more accurately

First 35 volumes = 127 episodes
Last 21 volumes = 26 episodes

Still pretty crazy though, were the last several volumes nothing more then InuYasha vs Naraku which the anime condensed down into 2 episodes Bleach style?

To be fair 40 episodes of the original series were filler so it's more accurately

First 35 volumes = 127 episodes
Last 21 volumes = 26 episodes

Still pretty crazy though, were the last several volumes nothing more then InuYasha vs Naraku which the anime condensed down into 2 episodes Bleach style?

i've heard some criticisms about The Final Act really rushing plotlines and whatnot

Wonder what the Volume:Episode ratio will be for Bleach: The Final Act.

That's probably dependent on how long Kubo drags this arc out for. There seem to be a metric ton of
Quincy
running around for the Soul Society Captains/Vice Captains/Random Chairs/Ichigo Friends/Vizard/
Arracar/Fullbringers
to fight in one on one battles

Edit: Here is a clip of Kagome in final act, no real spoilers in it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DseTYqL5wVI

Can't find one of Sesshomaru that isn't a full episode or a massive spoiler

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I'm not a fan of voice actor changing, at all. I think its fair to say I grew up with the OG inuyasha kagome's voice so this will be hard to swallow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom