• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
nah breh

Im pretty sure his qualifying question to chicks is who are their favorite Tsundere on bleach
Its a make or break deal

tumblr_n0fomlkRmY1s1steqo1_500.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Beware The Batman is only 48 hours and ten minutes away.

Let's start a list of the Brave and the Bold who are committed to watching the entire thing.

Man God, checking in.

Takashi

Thanks to that promo, TIL who
slade
was. (I know very little of batman villains)

off topic: To avoid making a whole thread, quick question- I've always wanted to play Ico and Shadow of the Colossus (even tried to avoid spoilers for both in case I ever decided to play them). Don't have a PS3 but I could just borrow one from a cousin. While browsing ebay I learned there's a PS3 game with both. Saw a lot of prices in the $15~$20 range; is that reasonable? Seems like a good deal to me, but just wanted a second opinion.

Just found out that my Youtube account was terminated yesterday for no reason. Lots of videos and favorites and playlists all gone. All of my subscriptions. I mean I had the videos backed up in places but still :(

bigkrev

The only game with any integrity left is soccer and FIFA is corrupt as balls.

The fucking Mafia is less shady than FIFA. At least the Mafia isn't using slave labor right now!

Hockey is probably the least corrupted sport right now.

Nope...
It's scary how similar Beware the Batman and Arkham Origins are.
Young, inexperienced Batman. Shiva shows up. Anarky shows up. Deathstroke shows up.

Yeah, but Origins is a really good game, while BtB is a really bad TV show

Soulflarz

Banned
...Just got my ACT scores back.

Thank God <3
...Seriously, what a relief. I seriously thought I failed...

Seriously I'm really really really happy I mean I didn't do any real prep and such.

Jarate

Banned
...Just got my ACT scores back.

Thank God <3
...Seriously, what a relief. I seriously thought I failed...

Seriously I'm really really really happy I mean I didn't do any real prep and such.

Wow, only a 31! You must be a idiot

congrats man, got a 29 myself, so you beat the Jarate.

daveo42

Banned
;_;

I kinda wish I did prep now. I thought I failed but yayy im going to college.

I think I ended with a 25 or 27, with lower points in the English sections and something like a 32 in the Math section.

In the grand scheme of things they don't matter at all. Case in point, our high school valedictorian had a 19 on his ACT. He didn't even speak at graduation. Woo...go 5.0 grade scales and a subpar education!

Didn't even bother taking the act, did well enough on the SATs where it wasn't an issue. The philosphy at my school was that the ACT was the test for people who couldn't handle the SAT and it was beaten into our heads that if you got into college on the ACT it was a disappointment :|

Soulflarz

Banned
I was half asleep for the practice ACT so i was predicted for 25-27 (28?)
Killed that score

And science *was* my lowest the first time, I got a 30 in it this time. Lowest was math at 28 as I didn't really learn geometry. I enjoy math the most of all those subjects though, so I guess that's just random :p

Seriously though, science is BS and partially luck. Thank God, as my science class is terrible. If it was an actual science test I'd be dead. Especially if elements were involved.

Didn't even bother taking the act, did well enough on the SATs where it wasn't an issue. The philosphy at my school was that the ACT was the test for people who couldn't handle the SAT and it was beaten into our heads that if you got into college on the ACT it was a disappointment :|
Thats hilarious, we prefer the ACT around here. Although yeah, the ACT wasn't exactly a hard test...

daveo42

Banned

Never heard of the ACT till I moved to Ohio. Was prepped on the SAT early in high school and then switched to the ACT probably a year before we had to start testing.

MEDIAN :O

MODE!

Bio-Frost

Never heard of ACT. Indiana had the ISTEP Test. Made you practice that shit every year from first grade and if you didn't pass it in high school you didn't graduate.

bigkrev

Never took the ACT, and don't know anyone who took it. We just all take the SAT. Must be a Northeast coast kind of thing.

I got 1180/1600 on it, which was more than enough to go to the school I had my heart set on. I probably could have done better, but once I got the acceptance I was done.

bigkrev

God, I hate how they added a whole extra section to the SAT and increased the score in the late 2000s, making it impossible to compare scores (looking at you Ultragunner).

And now, they are apparently just dropping that whole section.

God, I hate how they added a whole extra section to the SAT and increased the score in the late 2000s, making it impossible to compare scores (looking at you Ultragunner).

And now, they are apparently just dropping that whole section.

Was it that second english section that they added?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Back in my day there were only two sections on the SAT, Math and English.

The ACT was the test for people who did bad on the SAT, which was considered more important.

I got a 1560 on the SAT the first time. I took it again on no sleep the day after prom and got a perfect Math score, so if a school looked at best combined score it was 1580.

tumblr_n2ntyevVSJ1ttppq6o1_500.gif

Jarate

Banned
Back in my day there were only two sections on the SAT, Math and English.

The ACT was the test for people who did bad on the SAT, which was considered more important.

I got a 1560 on the SAT the first time. I took it again on no sleep the day after prom and got a perfect Math score, so if a school looked at best combined score it was 1580.

tumblr_n2ntyevVSJ1ttppq6o1_500.gif

Is there going to be a Bleach episode about taking the ACT and SAT's?

We did have Kite Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom