• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizerman

Make them burning shards of glass covered in acid force fed to me by Donald Trump himself as he reads from The Art of the Deal and I agree.

I would rather watch a WWE DVD that was named "Roman Reigns' Greatest Hits" with all of his promos included than to deal with SAO.

s001_cs1w1_590x.jpg

Details now pls

The fact we're getting more SAO and not more Spice and Wolf is a goddamned travesty.

Don't worry, sometimes the world works as it should.

I'm sure we'll get sequels to Birdy the Mighty, The Devil is a Part-timer, and D-frag.

I'm sure of it. You know, after we get a Space Dandy movie.

*goes back to his own little world*

Moaradin

Don't worry, sometimes the world works as it should.

I'm sure we'll get sequels to Birdy the Mighty, The Devil is a Part-timer, and D-frag.

I'm sure of it.

*goes back to his own little world*

Damn that was a good show. More people should check it out. I hear most of it is (good) anime original content though, so I doubt they'll go back to it ;_;

Damn that was a good show. More people should check it out. I hear most of it is (good) anime original content though, so I doubt they'll go back to it ;_;

Remember how cool Birdy was? She was awesome.

tumblr_inline_nm3p6bV6q41qi38f1.gif

Cool characters all around really.
f052f39d89a2e33827bbec41590644c7ada1f474_hq.gif

It's so damn good. It left us with a "To be continued" too...

;_;

Raxus

New game although i'm pretty sure a new season has been teased before

Pretty sure we need another 15 hour beach special to be sure.

ManGod will watch it and inform us.

Either way.

Space Dandy isn't re-airing, they stopped production of Pacific Rim 2, Birdy and the Devil is a Part Timer haven't got a second season, and now I hate everything.

Anime is dead.

Cornbread78

The fact we're getting more SAO and not more Spice and Wolf is a goddamned travesty.

I'll take both of them, lol

New game although i'm pretty sure a new season has been teased before

Yeah, there should be a season 3 that continues the story and completes the LN . From what I've read, it's just different from SAO 1 & most of season 2. Everyone will understand more from the last couple episodes you are going to see this weekend and next.

Seda

It's a game.

SAO1: Infinity Moment
SAO2: Hollow Fragment (includes SAO1)
SAO3: Lost Song

So yes this would be the fourth game.

Guys, check out what I got yesterday.

Comes with a Metal Oopa and a Future Gadget Lab member badge.

And after a short trip to the store to procure some the elixir of life, I am ready to play:

It's a game.

SAO1: Infinity Moment
SAO2: Hollow Fragment (includes SAO1)
SAO3: Lost Song

So yes this would be the fourth game.

How do you know so much, eh Seda? Methinks we have a traitor in our midst.

Soulflarz

Banned
Finally going through the hell of college studying

RIP past 4.5 hours
RIP next 8 hours. This is my fault for being busy this weekend ;-;

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So we're spoiling the fact we should've spoiler tagged the fact the spoilers might not actually be spoilers unless someone spoiled the fact they're spoiling spoilers without us knowing?

Soulflarz

Banned
So we're spoiling the fact we should've spoiler tagged the fact the spoilers might not actually be spoilers unless someone spoiled the fact they're spoiling spoilers without us knowing?

Is this the equivalent of everyone spoiling Danganronpa by saying stuff like profile pictures was spoilers when there was no way in hell it was a spoiler unless you already knew the ending?

Soulflarz

Banned
Yes. That's pretty much on the nose.

Got it. That's still my leading example for the fact that you really shouldn't point out somethings a spoiler if it's not blatant, because chances are you knowing extra information is what makes it a spoiler, while to the average person reading the post, they'll never notice it, so the harm you do greatly outweighs the benefits.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

1. Spoilers so vague you only know that they are spoilers if you have gotten to them.
2. To people with no knowledge of the events, the comment will just be an out of context remark.
3. To people with knowledge of the events they are also not spoilers, because, of course, they know what's going to happen!
4. The only way to inform someone that what is being said is a spoiler is to provide said context to them, which means by trying to point out a spoiler you are drawing attention to them. It's basically a spoiler paradox. Maybe more accurately a pre-crime spoiler.

Raxus

1. Spoilers so vague you only know that they are spoilers if you have gotten to them.
2. To people with no knowledge of the events, the comment will just be an out of context remark.
3. To people with knowledge of the events they are also not spoilers, because, of course, they know what's going to happen!
4. The only way to inform someone that what is being said is a spoiler is to provide said context to them, which means by trying to point out a spoiler you are drawing attention to them. It's basically a spoiler paradox. Maybe more accurately a pre-crime spoiler.

Clearly our only solution is to make everything Non-Canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom