• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There can only be one Toonami Queen!

esdeath_the_ice_queen_vs_satsuki_kiryuin_by_diamondketo-d7ye0ui.png

I think Kishimoto realized he made Lee too goddamn cool in that one single fight, and had to spend the rest of the series nerfing him.

Does Lee ever win a single fight on his own?

I wonder if the last episode will even air this year LOL

Everyone, raise your hands, give Blood Blockade Battlefront your energy! \ ;_; /

Also, I could totally see Birdy the Mighty on Toonami. It's got action, and if Michiko and Hatchin is any example, people do seem to like shows with female leads.

Birdy is a pretty great female lead.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess due to it being an OVA, and the ratings for the show not exactly being stellar, we're not gonna see Roberta's Blood Trail.

Which is shame, because although the arc has its problems, it's well made.

Plus, it has a shower scene involving Revy. And Roberta.

And they're glorious.

And I should care because...?

1) several toonami gaf members have been anticipating this info and may have missed it in anime gaf

2) some of us are speculating this as a toonami show for 2016 so info about whats going on with the finale is relevant to future show speculation

3) if you're going to add nothing to the conversation other then a rude/dismissive post perhaps you'd be better off not just responding to respond

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Satsuki is the greatest female character Toonami has ever had or ever will.

9HkgmCx.gif

Excuse me. Are y'all putting anyone ahead of the queen of queens, the one and only, the best there ever was, the best there is, the best there ever will be

Q5u8cGA.gif

GET

Q5u8cGA.gif

THE FUCK

Q5u8cGA.gif

OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom