• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Azih

Cast it entirely with current and former cast members of This Hour Has 22 Minutes and Royal Canadian Air Farce

That warrior princess person would make a great recurring character

She's there everytime things start to go bad for him.

Fuck man Mammalotti is such a clown that you can't even make him believable. Can the Toronto gong show of the past few years even be captured by something that isn't animated in the most surreal way imaginable?

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Was just reading a star article, and found these amazing quotes from the Fords radio show

The same caller asked whether it is true that Ford appears in a photo with a 21-year-old, Anthony Smith , who was murdered in March. Ford said he poses for photos with “everybody,” and he deemed the caller a racist for asking about a photo of him with young black men, though she did not mention their race.

“That’s very sad, that she’s a racist,” Rob Ford said.

Doug Ford said, “Rob has taken thousands of pictures with young black men, with their hats on, with their little funny signs and everything else.”

BAIL OUT.gif

bailinxfzi.gif

Willectro

Banned
Crackstarter is at $192,724 and 13 hours to go. I didn't think this would get funded, but it seems like it will. I guess they better start looking into charities now, lol.

Edit: Wow that's surprising. What a shit show.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Well would you want your career tied to this administration?

I probably wouldn't want "Press secretary to Rob Ford in 2013" on my resume

Divvy

CBC News Alerts ‏@CBCAlerts 3m
Toronto mayor's press secretary, deputy have quit: CBC . CBC told they left 'on principle' #RobFord #topoli

Can't wait for the tell-all books/interviews

Dr.Acula

Banned
Was just reading a star article, and found these amazing quotes from the Fords radio show

Once again, Doug Ford: “Rob has taken thousands of pictures with young black men, with their hats on, with their little funny signs and everything else.”

Jay-sus H. Christo.

Their hats and little funny signs...

Next Ford is going to say he is afraid of Africans because they might put him into a pot and boil him.....

OH WAIT

That was Mayor Bad Boy

Divvy

Did it get mentioned that Ford hired his assistant football coach into his administration?

What a hot mess

thabiz

Sources to @robertbenzie : George and Isaac resigned on principle; felt they couldn't continue in good conscience after Ford's Friday speech.

this is very telling. there was also a large sense of regret from the exec committee after the speech. I'm betting everyone knows this tape is real. This is not a simple case of "jumping ship".

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Not a leading question: Were they all actually in fact Somalian? Or is this just part of The Star's excellent coverage of this entire video?

They were Somali, as far as anyone knows, I don't think anyone has said otherwise.

The issue wasn't pointing out their ethnicity, it was pointing out their ethnicity a huge amount of times - to the point where every mention of 'crack dealer' was prefaced with 'Somali'.

The star even admits it's bad, and are trying to be more conscious of this sort of thing in the future, apologized, and went back and edited down the references to the ethnicity to a more relevant amount.

thabiz

Did it get mentioned that Ford hired his assistant football coach into his administration?

What a hot mess

you didnt post the best bit.

David Price, another recent Ford hire, has identified himself to a Star reporter as Ford’s own former high school football coach. The Globe and Mail reported Saturday that Price was an associate of Councillor Doug Ford in the early 1980s, when the Globe claimed Doug Ford was a dealer of hashish.

Price’s title is director of operations and logistics. Price and other Ford officials have refused to explain what his job duties are.

The PR crisis management expert on CP24 is convinced the crack video exists and Ford has been ignoring advice from his staff based on everything that has happened in the past week

Azih

Well I don't think Harper and Hudak are going to show up, so I think there will be some empty seats for us.

Hudak has been very quiet about his best buddies Rob and Doug. I guess he won't be running on the subway trains full of crack for Toronto policy plank?

Azih

Huh:

RT @MooreintheAM : Jim Richards: How much longer can the mayor go on?
Doug Holyday: I don't know.

Doug Holyday seems like he's right now a very sad panda.

Top Bottom