• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Quick

Banned
Generic Asians have dominated Toronto-GAF for too long. Its time we rise up!

ibrtili7CgMXGK.gif

We're so generic you'll never be able to recognize who is in charge! Nor do we!

Generic Asian respectful bow!

I'd like to think that I break away from "generic", and land more into the "tropical" Asian-type, if that even makes sense.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
It's Animal Crossing. It looks quite nice and it's lovely having the touch screen back for all menus. Being able to choose from multiple town layouts in the beginning was lovely. I haven't been able to build any structures yet, or reupholster furniture, or swim yet.. all major additions to the game. But so far, seems just a polished as you would imagine an Animal Crossing in development for four years would be.

Hopefully people remember it's a game best played in small doses over the course of a long, long time. I think newcomers may play for a few hours their first day and say "wtf, there's basically nothing to do in this game", before they have all the tools and options available to them.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK you!!!!!!!!
I labeled this image as lolem
jVApOQP1xGTWT.png

edit: still love ya! ;)

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Want to get a Motorcycle in a a month or two. Going for my written exam next week.

Anyone here ride a bike?
I used to but shit came up and I didn't finish my M license and I don't feel like starting over. One piece of advice is don't bother writing the M1 test until you're sure you have the M2 course booked within 90 days of getting the M1. I wrote the M1 and then tried booking the M2 course after that and there weren't any openings less than 90 days away which meant my M1 would expire and since you can't renew an M1 I had to take the written test a second time.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Trivia: I've never bothered to have flowers in Animal Crossing because they get in the way.

I've never bothered as much as some. You can specifically breed hybrid flower colours and other weird things. What it really means is a lot more work, because you have to water them all.

Roto13

My friend got the last one from the place where EM got his. I could have gotten it myself but I don't want it unless I can have it digitally.

My 3DS friend code for Animal Crossing and whatever other games I get in the future:

4554-1252-2560

If anyone adds me then just let me know your code in a message and I'll add you back!

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I tried a SDM but had no luck. I'm forced to wait until tomorrow.

I might swing by the Scarborough Town Centre for the AC event but I'm not sure yet.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Why not buy two?

Yeah it does make me feel better. Thank Chris for me mwahahahahahahahahaha

I would have, but I already had money preloaded on my 3DS via Futureshop trade-ins. So I couldn't justify buying two physical copies of it. See, I have impressive self restraint.
More like, I am poor, but still..

Generic Asians have dominated Toronto-GAF for too long. Its time we rise up!
You can't take all of us down!

Can we get a "summary post" for all the incoming 3DS Animal Crossing IDs? I'm still debating whether I want to go digital tonight...

Mines: 1633-4181-9712

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
You can't take all of us down!

Can we get a "summary post" for all the incoming 3DS Animal Crossing IDs? I'm still debating whether I want to go digital tonight...

Mines: 1633-4181-9712

Kuro Madoushi: 2793-0601-2920
added_time: 4554-1252-2560
EvilMario: 2964-8578-2643
AlphaTwo00: 1633-4181-9712
Roto13: 2878-9697-8191
Willectro: 0001-3462-8727

..a few more to come, most likely.

zroid

Banned
I saw a lone copy of ACNL for sale at the nearest SDM to me. Was tempted to blow 25k points and grab it right there, but gotta wait for dat Future Shop T1 tomorrow. :C

Roto13

I'll be buying Animal Crossing at midnight. 3DS friend code is 2878 9697 8191. Let me know if you add me. And you guys can add me even if you're not buying New Leaf. :p

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Can the mayor of my town smoke crack?

You can only take still photos in Animal Crossing, so you never need to worry about any crack videos surfacing. And I hear there's no protocol to remove the mayor either. In fact residents will just move away if they don't like it. Animal Crossing is truly Rob Ford's dream.

Willectro

Banned
You can only take still photos in Animal Crossing, so you never need to worry about any crack videos surfacing. And I hear there's no protocol to remove the mayor either. In fact residents will just move away if they don't like it. Animal Crossing is truly Rob Ford's dream.

Excellent. Let the crime spree begin at midnight.

zroid

Banned
Y'all can add me, although my list is full and I just pruned it recently, so it'll be a bit tougher to make more space. I'll try tho.

1676-3679-7062

Added everyone for now.

I'm leaning 80/20 to DD just because a) can get it right away, and b) AC seems like the game that should be always on the system...

Top Bottom