• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kuro Madoushi: 2793-0601-2920
added_time: 4554-1252-2560
EvilMario: 2964-8578-2643
AlphaTwo00: 1633-4181-9712
Roto13: 2878-9697-8191
Willectro: 0001-3462-8727

..a few more to come, most likely.

Y'all can add me, although my list is full and I just pruned it recently, so it'll be a bit tougher to make more space. I'll try tho.

1676-3679-7062

Add me too please, 5155-2924-1002

Why not!
3609-1192-2134

Picked up Animal Crossing this morning.

I've added everyone on EvilMario's list.

My code is 3866-9165-4303

Gonna go pick up AC right now.

My friend code: 4313-0419-9714

ME: 3995-7790-7329
I am so hyped right now!

Oh yeah, my girlfriend wants to join in on AC madness, please add her if you can

Liz: 4468-1768-9009

All Friend Codes posted so far that I caught. If I missed any just add it in you nerds!

Just finished podcasting, while playing AC. And now my battery is dead. Will add you guys when I charged back up, and resume my fruit looting spree.

explodet

As mayors of your respective Animal Crossing towns, I expect you all to be embroiled in your own personal scandals by the end of the week.

HARD MODE: Smoking crack is old hat.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Bah all of you are asleep and didn't leave your town open. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DIG HOLES LIKE A MOLE AND STOMP ON YOUR FLOWERS?!

Nothing to do at night since I can't sell stuff...sigh...

:|

This thread

haha yeah. I love Animal Crossing and everything but maybe we should tone it down a bit since this is the Toronto thread. (at least until Tom Nook buys the place)

mRcXdhU.jpg

source

Quick

Banned
haha yeah. I love Animal Crossing and everything but maybe we should tone it down a bit since this is the Toronto thread. (at least until Tom Nook buys the place)

mRcXdhU.jpg

source

I don't mind the Animal Crossing discussion, personally. We'll eventually go back on topic at some point.

Nice photo. Kind of reminds me of Toronto getting nuked in Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. :p

My NeoGAF shirt and flag are complete (in Animal Crossing).

Is there a good site to convert jpegs or GIFs into animal crossing designs? I remember using a site like that for Wild World but I don't know if the design templates and colours have changed.

(oops, I just said I wouldn't do this)

Willectro

Banned
Is there a good site to convert jpegs or GIFs into animal crossing designs? I remember using a site like that for Wild World but I don't know if the design templates and colours have changed.

Not sure, I just free-handed it (poorly).

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

AC Community is filled with great tile sets and complete crap, as well as town themes. They all still work. The only difference will be the ones mimicking the ground textures, since that's changed.

There are actually a bunch of great tumblrs for New Leaf, featuring QR codes for the patterns. Just search Animal Crossing on it and you'll find a bunch of stuff that Japan has already created. Keep in mind, it'll take you about ten days (of talking to Sable) to unlock QR functionality.

If you're looking for specifics, or want a song created, posting about it in the AC thread on Gaming Side is probably the way to go.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
AC Community is filled with great tile sets and complete crap, as well as town themes. They all still work. The only difference will be the ones mimicking the ground textures, since that's changed.

There are actually a bunch of great tumblrs for New Leaf, featuring QR codes for the patterns. Just search Animal Crossing on it and you'll find a bunch of stuff that Japan has already created. Keep in mind, it'll take you about ten days (of talking to Sable) to unlock QR functionality.

If you're looking for specifics, or want a song created, posting about it in the AC thread on Gaming Side is probably the way to go.

What the!? How do you make it so the pattern doesn't end up on the sleeves too??

EDIT: Nvmd, figured it out

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I don't mind the Animal Crossing discussion, personally. We'll eventually go back on topic at some point.

Nice photo. Kind of reminds me of Toronto getting nuked in Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. :p
So how about dat local sports team and where can I get a good burger in this place?

Also, crack mayor and this crazy ass June weather.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
What the!? How do you make it so the pattern doesn't end up on the sleeves too??

There are multiple types types of shirts (Half sleeve, long sleeve, and/or no sleeve.) now, although I'm not sure you can apply your patterns specifically to one right off the bat. A lot of Animal Crossing is taking it slowly and unlocking stuff at a slow pace.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
The Ford video could come out and you'd miss it talking about your pears and fishing :p

As a mayor, I would look to it as an example how not to govern. Look at me. I started with just a tent and now I have a one room house. I know all my townspeople. I am contributing to our local museum.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Anyone's Nook store have a spare watering can? I really need one

Not like we were talking about anything else really

jokkir

Hey guys, what thing can you only get in Toronto? My Korean friend is asking and I'm assuming she's getting it before going back to Korea

Top Bottom