• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
There's really not much you can do at 2AM anyway. Half my villagers are asleep and all of the shops are closed. You pretty much just pick a place for your house and plant a tree and go to bed.
Might not even get this today since eb closes at 6 and I'm off to African Lion Safari soon. Unless my cousins are too hammered from the tequila last night

uvvd8kc.jpg

source

8bit

Knows the Score
Hey, this is timely. My wife has expressed an interest in moving to Canada in future, can anyone point me in the direction of any resources that could get me started on relocating to Toronto as an example?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Haha forgot about club nintendo. I'm using my coins to buy that pouch now.

SO I WON'T FEEL SO LEFT OUT THE NEXT TIME WE MEET!

Samyy

Goddammit I thought I found the perfect name in "Crackford" but this damn name lenght limitation >=(
Settling on Crakford

I have a 3DS and have never played an AC game and I'm not starting now. NERDS!

Nerds play Call of Duty. Glorious nerds play Animal Crossing!

Ok, so I had to go to 6 Shoppers Drug Mart stores to find it but finally Animal Crossing is in my hands! Feels good to get it for free!

edit: just noticed I got 9 street passes when I went to pick up the game. lol

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Nerds play Call of Duty. Glorious nerds play Animal Crossing!

Ok, so I had to go to 6 Shoppers Drug Mart stores to find it but finally Animal Crossing is in my hands! Feels good to get it for free!

edit: just noticed I got 9 street passes when I went to pick up the game. lol
NEEEEEEEEEEEEERD!

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Oh yeah, my girlfriend wants to join in on AC madness, please add her if you can

Liz: 4468-1768-9009

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
My girlfriend has been stung 4 times, and I've yet to be stung once, plus I've caught at least 8 of them.

I am the lord of the bees

Quadratic

I broke down and ordered an AC 3dsxl on Friday. Gonna have to wait till Monday when it arrives. Is the friend code tied to the hardware? I'm going to have to do a system transfer.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
My girlfriend has been stung 4 times, and I've yet to be stung once, plus I've caught at least 8 of them.

I am the lord of the bees

I forgot you could catch the bees.

I got attacked by a spider. Here I am, minding my own business trying to knock down a present with my net and it runs up to me, bites me and renders me unconscious. Fucking spiders.

Top Bottom