• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Just come to the meetup then!
MAYBE. If I decide to do that I'll just show up unannounced. I can do that right? Or is it all reserved. Either way I'm probably gonna go to fan expo with others so it'll be there choice what I do afterward. Doubt "hey lets go to the gaf meetup" will be responded to with anything other than "wut".

isny

napkin dispenser
MAYBE. If I decide to do that I'll just show up unannounced. I can do that right? Or is it all reserved. Either way I'm probably gonna go to fan expo with others so it'll be there choice what I do afterward. Doubt "hey lets go to the gaf meetup" will be responded to with anything other than "wut".

Nope, not all reserved, just show up! It's open to anyone!

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Nope, not all reserved, just show up! It's open to anyone!

Excellent. I wasn't expecting to have access to a car today so I didn't put my name down, but plans changed and I do have the car so I'll be able to make it in today after all. Huzzah!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit this storm

Lightning hit my area just north of Leslieville.

Usually, flash, delay a few seconds, bang.

But this was flash and split second bang and it was loud as hell too. Probably the closest I've been to lightning. I'm indoors of course :p

Can't imagine what it was like for someone right next to it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Storm woke me up twice this morning. Once at 5:30am and another at 6:30am.

I thought the storm was over as it got really bright about an hour ago but I turn around and see it's as dark as night time right now.

Going to the Jays game tonight as well, glad we got a dome.

RocBase

Hello Toronto GAF!

I have a general question. I'm looking to study Interaction Design and I'm wondering if anyone knows of any good/affordable schools? It doesn't have to be in Toronto specifically (Canada).

Or alternatively if you know of any helpful sites or guides for finding schools in Canada that would be a big help too.

Thanks in advance!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Storm woke me up twice this morning. Once at 5:30am and another at 6:30am.

I thought the storm was over as it got really bright about an hour ago but I turn around and see it's as dark as night time right now.

Going to the Jays game tonight as well, glad we got a dome.

Fuzzy, your brown house farm makes me feel inferior:(
Cat%20Staring%20Contest.gif

You two can fight over fuzzy's place

Windam

Scaley member
I need a haircut. I live in Scarborough, but I was thinking of going downtown to the Eaton Centre today. Any good barbershop or salon suggestions?

E-DuB

I need a haircut. I live in Scarborough, but I was thinking of going downtown to the Eaton Centre today. Any good barbershop or salon suggestions?

I've been to Terminal One at Bay and Dundas a few times and they've never done me wrong.

Kraftwerk

Seafood? Cronut burger? Deep fried butter? Ate at The Works?

My friend brought some sushi to my place last night. He isn't responding to my messages, feel like he got sick too . I'll have to ask him where he bought then...

My money is on Kave_Man slipping something in my drinks at the meetup. He was way too nice that day.

Quadratic

Every other time I come to Pearson there is always a huge queue at customs.

People were extra salty that there was a lady holding up the line taking forever to take off her shoes, belt, etc. I really hope it's because she's never been through airport security before.

Lots of nerds on this flight to Seattle. No Gaffers though :(

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Every other time I come to Pearson there is always a huge queue at customs.

People were extra salty that there was a lady holding up the line taking forever to take off her shoes, belt, etc. I really hope it's because she's never been through airport security before.

Lots of nerds on this flight to Seattle. No Gaffers though :(
Have fun at PAX and try not to be like Jet Li.

Quick

Banned
There's a power outage in Markham. Traffic lights are out, and that pretty much means everyone forgot what an all-way stop is.

Is it worth going to a Blue Jays/Yankees game if you don't care about baseball and the seats are in section 531? :p

Personally? Nope. Too high up, and you probably won't be paying attention to the ants running around the field.

Roto13

Yeah, and even if I could see them, I probably wouldn't pay attention.

And also they're playing the Orieles and not the Yankees so who even cares

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
There's a power outage in Markham. Traffic lights are out, and that pretty much means everyone forgot what an all-way stop is.
There's a joke to be made but I sounded too racist during the meetup so I'll pass. :p

Sober

Yep, it got really crazy with like all those lanes trying to go at one another. There was that T&T on Steeles/Middlefield and looks like their AC was down, I went in and it was hot as heck inside.

Quick

Banned
Yep, it got really crazy with like all those lanes trying to go at one another. There was that T&T on Steeles/Middlefield and looks like their AC was down, I went in and it was hot as heck inside.

I went out to eat, and the restaurant I went to had no power, and it was hot as shit inside. I contemplated leaving, but I was already pretty hungry.

Sober

So I was waiting forever at Dufferin station and I swear I saw Brimbe but it was probably just another generic Asian.

Top Bottom