• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
My bad!

Sat by the chef My friends at the embassy helped me get fast reservations.

Ordered from the most expensive menu, as it was my birthday. Wanted to spoil myself :D

The chef is a pretty awesome guy, very friendly. Not the stereotypical 'soup nazi ' type. The presentation was absolutely stunning. I didn't even want to eat the food. Hell, didn't even want to touch them because I would ruin the perfection.

The taste of course, was ... :")

I had everything from eel, rockfish, spanish mackerel, duck etc... Fuck man, I even had a barracuda for the first time.

Even the damn chicken soup was in a different dimension compared to every other soup I have had.

Yes it is expensive, but truly an experience.

I am definetly going to save up and treat myself at Hashimoto around Christmas.

p.s Next gaf meetup at Hashimoto!
I'm jelly! D: now should I take my wife there or go myself? Hmm...
I'll get it. A year from now on Steam.
PC GAF is best GAF.

I'm not a poor, I can afford both!

ibhNLVNfta8eKw.jpg

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Good. Now I can go back to bitching about winter. Anything interesting happening in the Fall? All the Tastes ofs are done. TIFF is almost over. CNE is over. Jazz Festival is over. Ribfest is over.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Good. Now I can go back to bitching about winter. Anything interesting happening in the Fall? All the Tastes ofs are done. TIFF is almost over. CNE is over. Jazz Festival is over. Ribfest is over.

There's Nuit Blanche which I'm sure will be a worthwhile way to spend some timmmmmmmeeeeebwahaha

Saw r100 for tiff (Japanese s & m comedy). That movie is weird.

The director was there too and said that it is just as weird to a japanese audience as it is to a western one.

So when is tiff over?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!

The director was there too and said that it is just as weird to a japanese audience as it is to a western one.

So when is tiff over?
Sunday is the last day.

Roto13

Went to the Baton Rouge restaurant in the Eaton Centre because we had a gift card. Hard to believe people pay so much money for such mediocre food.

And that TIFF line across the street was ridonk.

I've seen all of the director's films and R100 was the weirdest one by far and that's saying something.

Rinoa

BRRR

Did anyone see snow today? It was like solid drizzle, def not plain old rain.

Watched Kick Ass 2 finally and was dying because it's filmed in the two areas I've haunted/worked this year. Spadina/King and Clinton/College, esp weird that Kick Ass' house is one of the ones south of Bitondo's pizza across from Monarch Tavern and I had just come from there before watching.

Quadratic

There was an inflatable spiderman body surfing at the screening of Why Don't You Play in Hell.

The movie wasn't sold out like R100. I enjoyed it a lot more. The climax was hilarious. Colin Geddes looked very tired during the introduction.

Quadratic

So uh is everyone going to wait for Capcom to get off their lazy asses and localize Monster Hunter 4 or did anyone decide to import it?

They'll localize it. It was one of the questions I asked at the Capcom booth during PAX. The guy I talked to couldn't exactly say a release date (for obvious reasons) but he "hinted" at next year. So this year is out. And I really hope 8-4 is doing the localizing again.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
If you are lazy download it on PS3 right now, if you are actually willing to waste time going to a store than ah get whatever.

I'm still not big on downloading games. Probably because I've been a console peasant for most of my life and have only embraced the world of the PC master race in the last year. I'll still probably go buy a physical copy tonight.

I did see an EBGames near me is having a midnight release. If I can still preorder tonight I will do it then pick it up 6 hours later lol

Roto13

Fairly certain preloading is only for Europe because the North American PSN team is constantly scrambling around, desperately trying to get everything uploaded to the servers by the end of Tuesday.

Top Bottom