• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Roto13

So who is going to Nuit Blanche this weekend?

Oh, wait, none of you are 15-year-olds who want to get drunk?

I guess nobody, then.

Sober

I'm going but to actually look at the art and shit, maybe get some inspiration.

Roto I know you don't go outside much so you can say I told you so between now and Sunday I guess.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

I guess nobody, then.

I live in a bubble I guess since I didn't know it was this weekend. Not that I would have gone if I had known.

Roto13

I'm going but to actually look at the art and shit, maybe get some inspiration.

Roto I know you don't go outside much so you can say I told you so between now and Sunday I guess.

Who knows, maybe there will be something that doesn't suck this year!

I mean, probably not, but hope springs eternal.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
It ain't the NHL.
Fuck the Oil! And fuck the Pens for that lockout Crosby pick!

Kavey,don't get your hopes up. You know it'd be a storybook ending to have him on our team. Unless we trade for picks and one of those picks happen to belong to a crappier team, we ain't getting him.

He'll be stuck in Cleveland or something.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fuck the Oil! And fuck the Pens for that lockout Crosby pick!

Kavey,don't get your hopes up. You know it'd be a storybook ending to have him on our team. Unless we trade for picks and one of those picks happen to belong to a crappier team, we ain't getting him.

He'll be stuck in Cleveland or something.

Who's hopes are up? I know we aren't getting him. We're too good.

I stand by in typical Raptors fashion we'll sneak into 8th place on the last day of the season thus giving us a zero percent chance at the #1 pick (as opposed to 9th place that would give us like 0.5% chance). We would then get beat so bad by Miami they call the series after 2 and don't even bring it back to Toronto.

Sober

Attention Toronto / MH3U Gaf - I will be joining you next time.
I just killed a Great Jaggia, I'm on my way to somewhere now!

But then I bought Fire Emblem Awakening and I'm really tempted to get AC:NL digitally to just waste time for the rest of my life (before Pokemon X/Y come out).

Fuck how did I land into this hole after buying a 3DS.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Attention Toronto / MH3U Gaf - I will be joining you next time.
argh was supposed to be monthly...i blame EM
I just killed a Great Jaggia, I'm on my way to somewhere now!

But then I bought Fire Emblem Awakening and I'm really tempted to get AC:NL digitally to just waste time for the rest of my life (before Pokemon X/Y come out).

Fuck how did I land into this hole after buying a 3DS.

I would skip AC unless you're craving super casual gameplay with no consequences and a collect a thon.

Just hunt monsters til pokemonz comes out.

Dynedom

Finally ate at the Black Hoof tonight. My god that was rich. Bone marrow was good (did the luge with 1 shot of Bourbon). Some things were a bit too salty.

Overall I'd go again...in another 3 months or something. I didn't feel it as much as my friends but I'm sure my heart hates me right now.

krae_man

Goo Tips for Fuzzy:

1) you need about 270/day to finish with more then 10k which is the last reward level.

2) when popping ghosts in your friends towns, pop 4 of them then wait until you get a large group of them on your screen then tap as many of them as you can as fast as you can. You can 3-4 if you are fast.

3) Send me more Gremlins to kill

Finally ate at the Black Hoof tonight. My god that was rich. Bone marrow was good (did the luge with 1 shot of Bourbon). Some things were a bit too salty.

Overall I'd go again...in another 3 months or something. I didn't feel it as much as my friends but I'm sure my heart hates me right now.

I love their food but wish the menu had more variety. I actually preferred eating at Beast because they have the same crazy weird meat items but with the option of getting more seafood or vegetable side dishes alongside it.

8k74pKu.jpg

source

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
TTC Yonge line shutdown could last 2 months

A busy stretch of the Yonge Street subway line could be closed for up to two months as the TTC contemplates badly needed upgrades to the aging tracks between the Eglinton and St. Clair stations.

The transit commission hasn't yet decided how or when to proceed with the track replacement, but one possibility involves temporarily shutting down the Eglinton-to-St.-Clair portion and running shuttle buses along Yonge Street between the stations.

The TTC will obviously avoid doing the repairs during the 2015 Pan Am Games in Toronto, Byford said, but other than that not much has been determined.

"It may well not be 2014," he said.

The tracks on that stretch of the Yonge Street subway line are 60 years old, which is years beyond their originally expected lifespan.
That will be a huge cluster-fuck when it happens.

Sober

Anyone else on Teksavvy had their cable internet down the past few days? I can only assume it is Robbers being dicks about everything. Kinda pissing off most of the family too.

my health card has been expired for 2 years (yeah i know i fucked up). can I just get it renewed at any service ontario location? or do I have to do a bunch of extra stuff to get it renewed?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
my health card has been expired for 2 years (yeah i know i fucked up). can I just get it renewed at any service ontario location? or do I have to do a bunch of extra stuff to get it renewed?
Whether applying for a new or replacement health card, you must bring three original documents to prove citizenship/immigration status, residency in Ontario and identity
http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/publications/ohip/card.aspx

I'm still rocking my original red/white card. From my cold dead hands!

krae_man

Anyone else on Teksavvy had their cable internet down the past few days? I can only assume it is Robbers being dicks about everything. Kinda pissing off most of the family too.

Not lately that I've noticed but I have had 8 hour periods of no connection. And Yes I think it's Rogers being dicks because the CRTC lets them.

I got mine renewed 6 months after expiry with no problem

ZZMitch

I guess nobody, then.

Hey now, I am going to Nuit Blanche! I don't give a shit about art, just using it as an excuse to get drunk. I am a uni kid I can do these things.

Brinbe

Yeah, I work at Eaton Centre and I'll get off work at like 11-12, so I'll be checkin some of the crap out tonight. If anyone else is thinkin of goin down, just holler in this thread. We'll have an informal meet-up

Roto13

Yeah, I work at Eaton Centre and I'll get off work at like 11-12, so I'll be checkin some of the crap out tonight. If anyone else is thinkin of goin down, just holler in this thread. We'll have an informal meet-up

What do you do there?

So I just got a job that requires both a clearance letter and a vulnerable sector reference check, and I can't for the life of me find any website that gives me the times, locations and places where I can get these things. Can anyone lend a hand?

Top Bottom