• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

soultron

Banned
Kenzo is ass, how can you not mention Santouka? Santouka and Sansotei are easily the 2 best.

Santouka is terribly boring. Bland decor, bland ramen, even the cooks seem bored. Nobody in that place seems to be happy like every other spot I've been to. Kinton cooks and service staff are the best example of being fucking psyched to serve you delicious ramen.

Nothing about it is remarkable, in my opinion.

Samyy

It stopped after about an hour out here in Mississauga, felt nice walking through it though, wakes you up like nothing else.

Pyrokai

I'm so jealous of you guys who live here. I've never even been to Toronto and I know I want to live there. Sucks I'm American :\

I'm so jealous of you guys who live here. I've never even been to Toronto and I know I want to live there. Sucks I'm American :\

My wife is American and she moved here. Don't give up the dream!

On that note.. I have to go to the US for American Thanksgiving for the next week and visit the wife's family. I love the dinner and everything but I really hate that Macy's Parade they watch. haha

anyways, here is a photo:

ElDuvSw.jpg

source

Mr. F

Banned
Winter is the most depressing part of the year at York University. It's like being in a soviet-union architectured version of purgatory.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Yeah, I put my snow tires on a few weeks ago. It's nice that I have them on a separate set of rims so all I do is have my dad take my car into Costco (I don't have a membership) and they balance them and put them on for $6 per tire. Don't be one of those people who use the same rims for both sets of tires because that's horrible for the tires themselves.

Quadratic

Having drinks and food with gaffers!

Open to anything. WIll do a proper meetup thread for a December meetup now that i have more time. This one is just a quick one.

Who's in?

I floated the idea of hot pot previously. Izakaya, ramen or burgers this town has it all. We never ended up going to WVRST last time.

Is there any GAF City meetup where members gather together to, um, play games haha?

How about doing what everyone else is on
Black
Friday i.e. going to Buffalo and waiting in line to get 95% off a nextgen console :p
Leaving Thursday, suckers, things are opening at 6PM. Will be back Friday.

Top Bottom