• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I love when they ask people on TV what deals they're out so early to pick up and they have no idea what they're buying.

soultron

Banned
I love when they ask people on TV what deals they're out so early to pick up and they have no idea what they're buying.

"I just saw other people waiting in line and I wanted to be part of the crowd. I don't even know what anyone is here for, being honest."

I was in at FS at 6:15, out at 6:30, hopped over to Walmart as they opened in 6:50, out by 7:05.

Most have no idea how to do this shit.

soultron

Banned
Can't fucking believe that people down in the states are shooting/slicing (joking) in Walmarts over shitty BF deals.

Shop online, people. Save yaselfs.

Can't fucking believe that people down in the states are shooting/slicing (joking) in Walmarts over shitty BF deals.

Shop online, people. Save yaselfs.
Meh, I was down there. Some people at like idiots, that's all there is to it. Scarcity and stupidity is a bad mix.

There's also the fact that between all the places I went to yesterday, Walmart was the most disorganized and most frantic, sending people looping around everywhere. I think the end result is to be expected.

I hate black friday. It took me an half an hour to find a parking spot just so I could take the subway because these assholes are too stupid to shop online. I've never seen the mall so busy before.

Quadratic

Just got out seeing Catching Fire. On my way to the Beerstation.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread for the meetup. Get your 3DS' ready.

Quadratic

Got a seat near the front of the Beerstation. Asian wearing a brown sweater. I just whipped out the 3DS.

Maybe Added Time will drop by again and call us nerds lol

I wish I was with you guys at Guu getting hammered after this loss...
UeveLTSh.jpg

Top Bottom