• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

I gotta attend a metup before I move out of Toronto. Are there any generic white guys who attend Toronto meetups or will I be the only one? Will Asian3DSTorontoGAF berate me all night for being the outsider WhiteGuyWithPSVita? Can I rely on any of you to get me on the proper bus home after this party is over? I once ended up in Ajax after a night out drinking downtown and I live in Brampton. Slept under a tree and woke up with a thousand ant bites. I need someone reliable to send me in the right direction.

Also, I will most likely give extremely dirty looks all night and try and fight each and every one of #TeamCold #TeamSnow or any other hash tag team other than #TeamHumidAsFuck & #Team30DegreeHeat.

I gotta attend a metup before I move out of Toronto. Are there any generic white guys who attend Toronto meetups or will I be the only one? Will Asian3DSTorontoGAF berate me all night for being the outsider WhiteGuyWithPSVita? Can I rely on any of you to get me on the proper bus home after this party is over? I once ended up in Ajax after a night out drinking downtown and I live in Brampton. Slept under a tree and woke up with a thousand ant bites. I need someone reliable to send me in the right direction.

Also, I will most likely give extremely dirty looks all night and try and fight each and every one of #TeamCold #TeamSnow or any other hash tag team other than #TeamHumidAsFuck & #Team30DegreeHeat.
Look, I don't discriminate between 3DS or Vita. I can rock both at the same time. If need be, I can be PortableTeamWiiUGAF

Anony

lol
when/where are u moving too?

Oppo

I'm a white guy with a Vita, I got your back ;)

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
It's suspicious how often you have an excuse to miss a meetup.
It's suspicious how often you think it's suspicious when you haven't been to them.
It's gonna be kave and kuro vs fuzzy and kraftwerk tag team bonanza someday!

I wanted one earlier but all you punks and your NEXT GEN paperweights...!

Barely carried my ass, you took forever to get me that rank. I was getting so bored.
Nothing worse than an ungrateful black pussy. Well, maybe one with terrible taste in beer.

#TeamWarm REPRESENT, BITCHES!

lol
when/where are u moving too?
Somewhere cheaper. Next year maybe. ~_~
I'm a white guy with a Vita, I got your back ;)
*bro hug*
#TeamWarm REPRESENT, BITCHES!
<3
I doubt that's as bad as being the WhiteGuyWithPSPgo.
Lol fuckin PSP GO.
Look, I don't discriminate between 3DS or Vita. I can rock both at the same time. If need be, I can be PortableTeamWiiUGAF
You had me until the WiiU part.

#AlphaTwoOnMyShitList

#NotSoClosetSonyFanboy

Quadratic

I guess you missed my post on the last page kraftwerk.

Here's a suggestion if anyone is in. Meet at Beerstation Bathurst and Bloor where the Monster Hunter meetup was held. It's usually dead in there so there won't be an issue getting a table or getting a reservation. Friday night @8pm. Get numbers and then we roll somewhere else along Bloor st. Koreatown for fried chicken like last time?

White people bring their vitas and the Asians bring their 3ds'. Ballers can bring both.

PM if you need a cell number for directions.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Here's a suggestion if anyone is in. Meet at Beerstation Bathurst and Bloor where the Monster Hunter meetup was held. It's usually dead in there so there won't be an issue getting a table or getting a reservation. Friday night @8pm. Get numbers and then we roll somewhere else along Bloor st. Koreatown for fried chicken like last time?

White people bring their vitas and the Asians bring their 3ds'. Ballers can bring both.

The VIOLENTStation you mean?! D:

I'd prefer Victory again. THEN back for Korean Fried Chicken

THEN we can destroy fuzzy and kraftwerk

Sober

This generic retail working Asian won't have the black Friday weekend off. Hopefully the ol' proper Krafty TO-GAF meetup will be at a better time (not much better, lolretail during December).

You fool.
Get Tearaway.
I still need to pick that up, but alas I am kind of broke at the moment.

I am down for that time.

Quadratic

The VIOLENTStation you mean?! D:

I'd prefer Victory again. THEN back for Korean Fried Chicken

THEN we can destroy fuzzy and kraftwerk

HEY. No one got food poisoning. The beer came in a reasonable amount of time. Or... we could always try the Brunny for off site horse betting.

The Victory is cool with me, but it can be quite busy on a Friday night. Hence the initial meetup at the Beerstation.

Anyone have Evil Mario's details? He disappeared from GAF.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
HEY. No one got food poisoning. The beer came in a reasonable amount of time. Or... we could always try the Brunny for off site horse betting.

The Victory is cool with me, but it can be quite busy on a Friday night. Hence the initial meetup at the Beerstation.

i have his number and steam

soultron

Banned

He's still on Twitter if you want to bug him!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I'll probably show up on friday, unless everyone leaves before I get there.
I doubt it. The last two I went to went long into the night. You can always call kraftwerk aid you don't find the guys there. He gives his number out so freely :)

Edit: dammit kavey! You know what I'm harping on you about!

Bad kitty!

tumblr_inline_muu7sq5OFh1rjg6nn.gif

Quadratic

So it's Crewnh, Lostconfused, Kuro Madoushi, Kaveman(?) for tomorrow? We have low numbers so Beerstation 8pm and then Victory afterwards maybe roll over to Koreatown(?)

Might even have an impromptu Monster Hunt. Vitas are welcome. If you bring a Gizmondo I will buy you a beer.

krae_man

So it's Crewnh, Lostconfused, Kuro Madoushi, Kaveman(?) for tomorrow? We have low numbers so Beerstation 8pm and then Victory afterwards maybe roll over to Koreatown(?)

Might even have an impromptu Monster Hunt. Vitas are welcome. If you bring a Gizmondo I will buy you a beer.

FUCK I have to work. I'm probably the only one who can take advantage of this offer.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Well I'm waiting on kraftwerk to make the thread...may be delayed?

Sober

Friday is a whatever meetup, Krafty is preparing for the end of all meetups with true ultimate showdowns between everyone that shows up. And Harley Quinn might show up?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Friday is a whatever meetup, Krafty is preparing for the end of all meetups with true ultimate showdowns between everyone that shows up. And Harley Quinn might show up?
Pre Armageddon to prepare for Armageddon?

Goddamn kraft! If you weren't gonna do one Friday you should've let me know. Then I could gather the group for the beginning of #teamwarm

soultron

Banned
[tweet]https://twitter.com/CapsuleToronto/status/406178122573164545[/tweet]

For any shoe or urban/street wear people, Capsule is having a decent sale for BF. Check the tweets for the promo codes.

Roto13

Game Centre teased a Black Friday sale yesterday but they haven't said anything else about it since then. No specifics. Hurm.

Top Bottom