• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I went to the bank machine to take out some money. Whoever was there before me left their receipt in the machine. I took it out and looked at it. They had nearly $59,000 in their account. This was somewhat depressing.
$59K in their bank account? I hope they're enjoying their 0% interest on that money.

$59K in their bank account? I hope they're enjoying their 0% interest on that money.
They should invest it all in bitcoins.

~_~

$59,000 savings isn't a lot tbh. I saved that much living at home in two years while working. Then I went back to school and became poor again :(

krae_man

Okay I keep getting Toronto Comicon spam in my inbox and it's all centered around "Meet the voice of Toad from the Super Mario Bros Supershow"

Seriously? Who wants to meet the voice of Toad?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Sigh...all I wanted to do was stay in, get pissed at the Leafs, and be a pirate. Fuck this company shit. You yahoos better show up next week! >={

Kraftwerk

So drunk because of that game. The meetup will be apocalyptic. Blood will be shed. Prepare yourself Kave_Boy, I will annihilate you.

soultron

Banned

Was at the Eaton centre doors to Dundas Station when it happened. Security guard came up and locked all the doors so we couldn't get into the subway. People were milling about inside the station, trying to unlock the doors and get out. Some girl was right in front of me trying to tell me to unlock the door but I tried to tell her I couldn't. I still didn't know what was going on at that point. Since it was too loud to talk through the doors, she made a gun with her hands and then my GF and I finally clued into the fact that the doors were locked because there had been a shooting. Kind of surreal, even if we were 1 subway stop away from the actual location.

I just a wanna give big thanks to Fuzzy,

gave a gaffer a way in when there really wasn't

I'm burning the midnight oil downloading all of the things.. on my new shiny PS4.

Quadratic

Get the bossam!

Decided on the BBQ + Sushi combo. It was quite good. The short ribs were amazing. It was a great time overall. I'd go back to try more of the menu for sure. Almost paralyzed by choice since there's a lot of stuff on the menu.

Got two large ass 600ml Cass beers which in hindsight wasn't a great idea because we went for cocktails after and I got destroyed.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Decided on the BBQ + Sushi combo. It was quite good. The short ribs were amazing. It was a great time overall. I'd go back to try more of the menu for sure. Almost paralyzed by choice since there's a lot of stuff on the menu.

Got two large ass 600ml Cass beers which in hindsight wasn't a great idea because we went for cocktails after and I got destroyed.
Yeah that's what I normally get. But I usually order bossam on top of that

Funny you mention Cass...I ordered it on my bday and when we tried to order more the Korean waiter even said that though he's Korean, he prefer Japanese beer.

Stet

Banned
Celebrity Hotpot is awful, but Celebrity Hotpot III isn't bad, lots of scenes, nice money shots, good anal work.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I don't mind people wearing canada goose but it's impossible to find friends when all the azns really look the same from a distance at this time of year

i wear dis tho
http://www.mackage.com/media/catalo...women_devora_coat_wool_belt_long_black_05.jpg
Don't your legs freeze in that...?
All Asians look the same from almost any distance in any season to me.
Everyone looks the same to me now
But now you look like an azn(?) from Montreal

Seriously though, good taste in jackets. I just bought my gf a mackage jacket too.
hah! so true

Stet

Banned
This morning there was a line of streetcars on Queen stuck from at least Broadview to Carlaw. Evidently the total was around 23 vehicles.

Stet

Banned
They going for a record or something?

1476353_10152177701135832_1583636904_n.jpg

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Might as well ask here too. 250 for box seats to a Leaf game? It's against the Wings...

Worth it? That's a lot of bowls of ramen and mountains of bowls of bad ramen that soultron likes.

Might as well ask here too. 250 for box seats to a Leaf game? It's against the Wings...

Worth it? That's a lot of bowls of ramen and mountains of bowls of bad ramen that soultron likes.
I'm guessing food and drink are not included? If not I'd personally spend that much and get golds closer to the ice.

Top Bottom