• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
None of you guys/gals have said anything on the meet up thread. We have 7 confirmed coming, 8 if Kave_Man brings his fro. I'd understand if the girls didn't want to go; you all are a bunch of savages.

Sorry, my friends are visiting us that weekend and I've already got that friday booked for stuff.

If that falls through for whatever reason, I'll come

Quadratic

I will agree to a point. They got rid of an inefficient volume scorer. However, we still have Dwane Casey as our head coach who cannot do proper substitutions or design a good play out of a time out.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I will agree to a point. They got rid of an inefficient volume scorer. However, we still have Dwane Casey as our head coach who cannot do proper substitutions or design a good play out of a time out.

Plus it's not like we're just stopping here.

I don't care what anyone says yes Rudy is gone and now the ball won't stick as much but once Lowry is moved unless we're getting back just as good a point guard in return this team is going to suffer hard.

Rudy Gay and Kyle Lowry both gone will make this team tank worthy.

Quadratic

I designate Kave_Man as Neogaf's Raptor Tank Commander.

tanknationfinal.png

I'm aware it's an old photo from a few years ago.

But who are we kidding. The Raps haven't been good in forever.

Oppo

old white guy TO GAF sez:

I will make passive aggressive jokes about the plural mode of "leaf" at the next meetup

also your GAF Gold cards shall be forfeit

also... wine

Stet
added_time
jokkir
Rinoa
Divvy
Fuzzy
Brinbe
Bladeworker

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=730321

None of you guys/gals have said anything on the meet up thread. We have 7 confirmed coming, 8 if Kave_Man brings his fro. I'd understand if the girls didn't want to go; you all are a bunch of savages.

No answer? :(

So far,

Confirmed
Kraftwerk
Kave_Man
Kuro Madoushi
Lostconfused
Quadratic
Motherfuckin AlphaTwo00!
Deraldin (putting down as yes)

Maybe
Evilmario (snow lover...maybe)
isny (we'll treat to a pitcher...maybe)
krae_man (we need a replacement after Kave_Man is killed...maybe)
Earthstrike (strong maybe)
soultron (sucks...maybe)
BigJonsson (bigpussymorelike...maybe)
whitehawk (maybe cumming late)
Anony (we'll treat to a pitcher or two...maybe)
Oshimai (not enough generic asian guys...maybe)
Kinitari (handing in dreads...maybe)

one day I'll join you guys.. one day.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Probably not. Sorry, Kuro.

I'd probably just mope like hell.
c'mon! Leafs GAF will cheer ya up! I've been where you've been. I'll tell you a story for the fucking ages! We'll bond over shitty Coors, talk about the Leafs, and shit talk Kraftwerk over Harley!
old white guy TO GAF sez:

I will make passive aggressive jokes about the plural mode of "leaf" at the next meetup

also your GAF Gold cards shall be forfeit

also... wine
YOU SUMBITCH! :mad:
BUT I JUST UPGRADED TO GAF PLATINUM!
We've all moved on to Diamond Founder Status...
one day I'll join you guys.. one day.
Just come. I can't promise girls. But I can promise sausages.

Add me to the maybe list (I posted in the meetup thread as well)

If it is brutally cold I probably won't come. Just as a protest against everyone of you #teamwinter mother fuckers.

Rinoa

Sorry ya'll, lotta parties going on all thru dec foh me!

Though if we did a ryoji meetup I'd so be down! Or mebbe a high tea meetup if people feel like doing this for tinyass foods and fancy teas.

pdiddy-cash.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry ya'll, lotta parties going on all thru dec foh me!

Though if we did a ryoji meetup I'd so be down! Or mebbe a high tea meetup if people feel like doing this for tinyass foods and fancy teas.

pdiddy-cash.gif
A ryoji meet up...soultron might drink them out of broth. Well, I guess it's full on sausagefest 5.0

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Stet
added_time
jokkir
Rinoa
Divvy
Fuzzy
Brinbe
Bladeworker

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=730321

No answer? :(

)

Are you ignoring me? Purposely leaving me out? Forgotten about me?

*cries*

Fine. Now you'll never know if I am April Reimer or not.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Are you ignoring me? Purposely leaving me out? Forgotten about me?

*cries*

Fine. Now you'll never know if I am April Reimer or not.
You rarely post on TO GAF :(.

I was just checking the last page for those I know aren't sausages.

You're more than welcome and it would make Leafs age slightly less sausagey...

I just know being the lone girl there might make you uncomfortable even though they're all good guys except for kave_man and fuzzy.

So should I put you down as a maybe, April? ;)

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
You rarely post on TO GAF :(.

I was just checking the last page for those I know aren't sausages.

You're more than welcome and it would make Leafs age slightly less sausagey...

I just know being the lone girl there might make you uncomfortable even though they're all good guys except for kave_man and fuzzy.

So should I put you down as a maybe, April? ;)

Put me down as a maybe.

And yes, being the lone girl would be a bit odd/weird plus I'm ridiculously shy in real life.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Put me down as a maybe.

And yes, being the lone girl would be a bit odd/weird plus I'm ridiculously shy in real life.

Yes, we know you're a shy and sweet girl full of grac....

;)

Seriously, I'd understand...
I think the Toronto reddit meet ups always get a better mix, but I haven't been to any of those yet. I was pretty hesitant to meet these barbarians personally, but I'm glad I did. I was in awe of Kave_Man's glorious fro...! D:

Snow makes me want to suicide myself. I hate today. Exam and windy snow fuck off.

Can we all at least agree that wind is the worst? -10 is nothing with the sun out and no wind. But with wind...

Does #TeamWind exist on here?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
My work's Christmas party is today at 1pm. I'd rather be lazy and stay home but I can't skip it after my buddy got me hired on just a couple of months ago.

Azih

Snow makes me want to suicide myself. I hate today. Exam and windy snow fuck off.

Can we all at least agree that wind is the worst? -10 is nothing with the sun out and no wind. But with wind...

Does #TeamWind exist on here?

I'm pretty happy with #TeamSeasons, but any body on #TeamWind can just jump in the freezing lake.

soultron

Banned
My work's Christmas party is today at 1pm. I'd rather be lazy and stay home but I can't skip it after my buddy got me hired on just a couple of months ago.

I wish mine was too. Tonight instead.

But free booze.
But I won't go overboard since it's a company function. Don't want to be #ThatGuy.

jokkir

Can't go to the meetup unless the plans get cancelled. Sorry, Kuro :(

A friend is going back to Korea forever by the end of the month and plans hanging out with them are at the same time as the meetup.

I'll definitely try to go next time though.

Sober

A friend is going back to Korea forever by the end of the month and plans hanging out with them are at the same time as the meetup.

Clearly the plan should be to bring them to the meetup.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I'mmmmmmmm dreaminnnn of a whiiiiiiiiiiite shitmaaaaaaaasssss

WTF, QUICK! Fuck your depressed ass! She ain't worth it! Come down and spill your guts and get wasted and you'll feel better. Kave_Man promises this!
I wish mine was too. Tonight instead.

But free booze.
But I won't go overboard since it's a company function. Don't want to be #ThatGuy.
You still owe me pics....

Well
Clearly the plan should be to bring them to the meetup.
Yup.

Going back forever? Pfft. Go visit him and get all the girls. Not sure how late you'll be out but you can check in with us for a quick visit and hello at least.

My girlfriends phone screen actually cracked today from the cold. A hairline crack going from top to bottom. Hard to see when the screen is on but quite evident when off. Never thought that could happen. Be careful with your phones out there.

Or she's lying and she dropped it.

Quick

Banned

WTF, QUICK! Fuck your depressed ass! She ain't worth it! Come down and spill your guts and get wasted and you'll feel better. Kave_Man promises this!

Heartbreak!

The Leafs 18-wheeler collapse!

Racism!

ixFEJ1RLMXkjC.gif

I have plans, actually. At least, I'm pretty sure I do.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I went to the bank machine to take out some money. Whoever was there before me left their receipt in the machine. I took it out and looked at it. They had nearly $59,000 in their account. This was somewhat depressing.

mr.rager

I went to the bank machine to take out some money. Whoever was there before me left their receipt in the machine. I took it out and looked at it. They had nearly $59,000 in their account. This was somewhat depressing.

Sorry about that, I knew I left it somewhere. ;p

I can only imagine what i'd do with that much money.

jokkir

You still owe me pics....

Well

Yup.

Going back forever? Pfft. Go visit him and get all the girls. Not sure how late you'll be out but you can check in with us for a quick visit and hello at least.

Yeah, if anything i'll just head out if that party is boring lol. And there might be a chance it might

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Heartbreak!

The Leafs 18-wheeler collapse!

Racism!

ixFEJ1RLMXkjC.gif

I have plans, actually. At least, I'm pretty sure I do.
Your plans involve tearing in your beer at the meet up! :mad:
James' account...? Donating all that money to church and charity...Good Guy Reimer

Top Bottom