• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Hero Burger?
2vrvcif.gif

The correct answer is The Stockyards

Merguson

Banned
Anyone have any smartphone recommendations from Rogers? I haven't really been into the smart-phone scene so I'm not sure what's really good. I'm used to the Android operating system since I have a tablet.

Galaxy, HTC, Moto X, Sony?

explodet

Week 2 of this strepthroat-esque sore throat. If I had gone to the meetup you'd all be feeling my pain.

lol

Norm Kelly took a trip to Florida.......

So Toronto has 2 Mayor Quimbys
At this point I'd settle for one Sideshow Bob.
Tear down the Gardiner, erect the Matlock Expressway.

Quadratic

So low on the vacation totem pole. Have to work today along with NYE. All the supervisors are off naturally. Wish I could get a long uninterrupted break.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I'm going into work this afternoon but only because I missed a couple of days last week when I was sick and felt bad about that.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Just saw that apparently a transformer exploded around Bathurst and St. Clair.

No subway service between St. Clair West and Union.

Goddamn it feels like a Monday at work today...

So low on the vacation totem pole. Have to work today along with NYE. All the supervisors are off naturally. Wish I could get a long uninterrupted break.

I have to work today too, but I'm not going to work very hard :p

I'm going into work this afternoon but only because I missed a couple of days last week when I was sick and felt bad about that.
And I'm here warm under the covers in bed for another 9 days. #27AndStillInSchool #Bum #LivingAtHome #Beard #Hashtag #GoLeafsGo #Asians #Generic

krae_man

I'm working now and I have to work tomorrow. But I have Sunday off. Work is good though as I was bored yesterday. There were no deals worth leaving the house for so I just stayed home. The extent of my Boxing Day shopping was grabbing a couple of $10 vita games online.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I'm working now and I have to work tomorrow. But I have Sunday off. Work is good though as I was bored yesterday. There were no deals worth leaving the house for so I just stayed home. The extent of my Boxing Day shopping was grabbing a couple of $10 vita games online.

where is this pot of gold?!

explodet

I hope you've gone to a doctor by now.
Went to the doc's, got an ultrasound on my neck, waiting to hear back if anything's serious, although I'm sure the holidays have messed with that.

It's probably nothing serious but I've gotta stop trying to eat large solid foods. It feels like there's... you know what, nobody needs to hear the graphic details of my health.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
MdzPyWr.gif

NOW DON'T YOU FEEL STUPID!
I don't even remember our last regulation win...did we even have one in December? Islanders...?

I stuck til the end when we got into another fucking shoot out. And nope. Don't feel stupid. I bloody called it.

Edit: oh right, Blackhawks...no sure if there was another win lost in this shitty month.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I just got home from work and outside my house sounds like Rice Krispies because of all the falling ice from the trees. It's freaky.

Quadratic

Just got home from a rare Saturday night Raptors game at the ACC.

"Fuck the Knicks"

I also want to add that the Atlantic division is putrid. 13-15 and we're first in the division.

1283-Jackie-Chan_biography.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Just got home from a rare Saturday night Raptors game at the ACC.

"Fuck the Knicks"

I also want to add that the Atlantic division is putrid. 13-15 and we're first in the division.

1283-Jackie-Chan_biography.jpg

Embrace it. We are currently treading water in the shit ocean as the other teams are slowly drowning.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
But I want Wiggins...!

Wasn't going to happen anyways.

We were never going to be bad enough to draft him. Even if we dismantle this team. Going in I was hoping we'd maybe be bottom 5 bad so we'd still get a solid pick but that seems more and more unlikely with how terrible the East is.

Even after we trade Lowry we'll still be decent enough to possibly win the division which is hilarious.

Fuck da Knicks!

Anony

i had the mcd poutine a couple of days ago
it's pretty good, only 1.5$+ on top of a meal, and you can order it on top of a make it a meal/2 can dine, so it's like 6.5$ total with a burger and drink
good amount of cheese and gravy, except when i got it, it wasnt that hot, im guessing it the fries were fresh, it would have been way better

RS4-

Folks that have a peacoat or frequent thrift shops/Kensington market, etc. I need help finding this particular thing

ihFim7NwZAYal.png

cordage/rope.

soultron

Banned
Folks that have a peacoat or frequent thrift shops/Kensington market, etc. I need help finding this particular thing

ihFim7NwZAYal.png

cordage/rope.
Seems like a long shot, but maybe a military surplus store might carry something like it? Looks like a uniform piece from the Navy.

soultron

Banned
Hmm. Try posting it on Reddit's Male Fashion Advice subreddit. They may know where to find or how to make one (and where/what to acquire to do so).

Top Bottom