• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

bgTBcA6.jpg

source

PS: although I live downtown now, I grew up in Scarborough. Here is a song I wrote 10 years ago that I dedicated to Scarborough (I was living in London, England at that time and was very excited to be moving back home to Toronto):
Goin Back To Scarborough

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'll come back at some point after they cool down.

I'm not crazy superstition but they're 6-2 since I took a break also feels nice to just watch when I'm at home. :)

Azih

I was much happier with the idea of John Tory as mayor before I listened to his radio show.

Tory: "The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. Why?"

Maraget Wente: "Well forgot globalisation and corporate profits shooting up like crazy. The real problem is single mothers. I have no research for this btw."

Tory: "Wow the great thing about you is that you draw links between things, even though you have no research for your claims, that NO ONE ELSE DOES. It's really amazing. Moving on..."

yyzjohn

Banned
I was much happier with the idea of John Tory as mayor before I listened to his radio show.

Tory: "The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. Why?"

Maraget Wente: "Well forgot globalisation and corporate profits shooting up like crazy. The real problem is single mothers. I have no research for this btw."

Tory: "Wow the great thing about you is that you draw links between things, even though you have no research for your claims, that NO ONE ELSE DOES. It's really amazing. Moving on..."

Did you ever listen to the Ford's radio show?

mr.rager

dunno if old, haven't been on the interbutts for funny stuff lately
KQzBMoG.jpg

Whoa whoa whoa, How come Mississauga isn't on this? And they even have Brampton in it, the "all I see for miles are fucking farms Brampton"?! what in the fuck... They have Pearson on there and it's in Mississauga.

Fun Facts about Mississauga for non-Mississaugans

6th most populous city in Canada, more populous than Vancouver!
It is home to Square One, the 3rd largest mall in Canada and largest in Ontario.
There are no longer any Popeye's Restaurants in Mississauga :(
Hazel McCallion > Rob Ford
Hazel McCallion is also the most popular mayor in Canada
Was also named 2nd most popular mayor in the WORLD in 2005.
Santino Marella of WWE fame is from Mississauga (older brother went to High school with him)
Former Leafs player Matt Stajan is from Mississauga (we went to the same High School, also a huge douche irl)
Jason Spezza is from Mississauga.

The person who made this map must be from Brampton or something.

You mean Rye High?

Fuck yeah Rye High! it was an extension of my high school years, best time of my life.

Whoa whoa whoa, How come Mississauga isn't on this? And they even have Brampton in it, the "all I see for miles are fucking farms Brampton"?! what in the fuck... They have Pearson on there and it's in Mississauga.

It is home to Square One, the 3rd largest mall in Canada and largest in Ontario.
Santino Marella of WWE fame is from Mississauga (older brother went to High school with him)
Former Leafs player Matt Stajan is from Mississauga (we went to the same High School, also a huge douche irl)

Fuck yeah Rye High! it was an extension of my high school years, best time of my life.
I've never seen someone actually be this proud to be from Mississauga. Hate to break it to you but Mississauga is equal or 1/100th less shitty than Brampton. I technically live in Brampton but the welcome to Mississauga sign is across the street from me right near Pearson so I am in the best (hell) of both worlds here. Brampton and Missisauga are garbage I want to light it all on fire along with Kaves afro Kuros U of T diploma Krafts beard.

zroid

Banned
Yes I demand Kavey return

Airport = Mississauga :p

scogoth

Fun facts about Mississauga
- It's not Toronto

Fun facts about Vancouver
-Olympics
-Mountains
-Ocean
-Stanley Park
-Rated 3rd best place to live in the world and 1st in Canada by a long shot

Roto13

Fun facts about Mississauga
- It's not Toronto

Fun facts about Vancouver
-Olympics
-Mountains
-Ocean
-Stanley Park
-Rated 3rd best place to live in the world and 1st in Canada by a long shot

-Homeless people
-Hipsters
-Nobody ever talks to anybody outside of their cliques like in high school
-Rain
-Many places where there are two Starbucks' directly across the street from one another

Top Bottom