• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Sober

Rob-Ford-Valentines-Cards.png

Ah, I love topical Valentines Cards.

cube444

Anyone live near here or used to visit the Future Shop here? I often park near the Pier 1 Imports and walk over to the Starbuck's across the street. The other day I noticed the store sign was ripped off and after doing some digging, came up with this:

Link

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Speaking of sports.

I think this is the first winter in over 10 years that we've had both the Raptors and Leafs playing well at the same time.

God it feels good as a Toronto sports fan for once.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone live near here or used to visit the Future Shop here? I often park near the Pier 1 Imports and walk over to the Starbuck's across the street. The other day I noticed the store sign was ripped off and after doing some digging, came up with this:

Link

I never knew that those selection of stores at Laird and Eglinton were called the RioCan Centre. I was actually at the Petsmart there on the 24th, close to the closing time. Just seemed like a normal day.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Link
I fucking hate when companies do this. Then when you look for another another job there is a gap and they don't like it when you have worked at multiple places. Well gee...not like I didn't see the writing on the wall and left a sinking ship.
Speaking of sports.

I think this is the first winter in over 10 years that we've had both the Raptors and Leafs playing well at the same time.

God it feels good as a Toronto sports fan for once.
Hopefully, both won't suffer 18 wheeler syndrome.

cube444

That's true Kuro and it sounds like they told them cold turkey that their jobs were done. That whole plaza will get knocked down within the next 3-5 years.

Blackhead

Redarse
Perfect weather. took a walk and almost worked up a little sweat. Saw a kid rolling around in the snow
and frozen doog poop! nobody picks up in the winter

#TeamWarm

For salt stains, tried vinegar and water?

tumblr_lx6tic5sFo1r9x0sdo1_400.gif

I've already washed them multiple times so not sure if vinegar would help now? I'll give it a shot. They're cheap american eagle so I'll just toss them probably come spring.

Just enjoy what we have right now. No clue what will happen in the future.

It's just fun to be tuning in pretty much every night and enjoy what I'm watching.
You REALLY have no clue? How long you been a Toronto sports fan? We all know what is about to come...

Having said that, you're right. Enjoy it now while it lasts and forget about the heartbreak to come.

#AlwaysThePessimist

We should do a meetup at an ice rink and have a game of shinny. I'll bring the cooler full of beer. You guys can bring some ramen or fortune cookies or whatever Asians eat and we can have a good old fashioned NeoGAF face-off between Team Winter and Team Summer.

I'm semi-serious about this idea.

Quadratic

That picture added_time posted reminded me I used to spend way too much time in that arcade when I went to Ryerson.

Fond memories of playing Sam Sho 2 & 3 or KoF with the beat up SNK machines.

Dyno

"Crazy Town" by Roblin Doolittle comes out today. The papers have exerpts and some of the stuff is pretty juicy. Anyone else going to pick this up?

yyzjohn

Banned
"Crazy Town" by Roblin Doolittle comes out today. The papers have exerpts and some of the stuff is pretty juicy. Anyone else going to pick this up?

I want to read it. Should be a good read to hear about how they uncovered all the shit on Ford and to get the details on all the stuff that never came out.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Meetup at Kuro's wife's bday party!
She's already gotta deal with me. D:
We should do a meetup at an ice rink and have a game of shinny. I'll bring the cooler full of beer. You guys can bring some ramen or fortune cookies or whatever Asians eat and we can have a good old fashioned NeoGAF face-off between Team Winter and Team Summer.

I'm semi-serious about this idea.
Coors lite. Nothing but the best for kave.
Rest in Peace in peace? ;)
You didn't see the thread?
Rest in pieces in peace!
See? Zee gets it.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

jokkir

After being on Wind for over a year now I feel like I'm he only one getting reliable service most of the time (not including data because that's all over the place) to wherever I go within the city.

Just reading the complaints on the Wind Facebook page just baffles me and wonder how people are not getting signal downtown or even inside buildings :S

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
After being on Wind for over a year now I feel like I'm he only one getting reliable service most of the time (not including data because that's all over the place) to wherever I go within the city.

Just reading the complaints on the Wind Facebook page just baffles me and wonder how people are not getting signal downtown or even inside buildings :S
My mother and wife have problems and we're near the beaches.

MEET UP IN MARCH, DAMMIT!

I love how U of T says to watch the website for closures due to snow tomorrow as if anything short of a zombie apocalypse would make them close campus. I still remember the last storm and being the only schmuck school that was open.

Top Bottom