• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
We've all become fat and spoiled after the last few winters not being so harsh.

Anyone else think we'll still get one more giant storm before the end of winter? This young cat thinks so but I have nothing to base this on.
how did I miss this?! I think that low blow by Krafty messed up yo fro brain. I'll take all of teamsnow on if I have to!

#teamwarm!

I'm moving to team warm. Motherfuck this winter.
We welcome you. Take this gift basket as a token of our appreciation. Gift basket includes sun-screen, sandals, shorts, a certificate for one full-body hot oil beach massage by one of our #TeamWarm bikini models, and finally a $100 gift certificate to the LCBO for all of your patio-party alcoholic needs.

If you were previously a member of #TeamWinter and have seen the light and want to come over to #TeamSummer then we welcome you to do so. We do require you to reveal all secrets of your former #TeamWinter and partake in some espionage missions against them to help us further understand the madness behind these losers and aid us in taking them down for good.

thabiz

We welcome you. Take this gift basket as a token of our appreciation. Gift basket includes sun-screen, sandals, shorts, a certificate for one full-body hot oil beach massage by one of our #TeamWarm bikini models, and finally a $100 gift certificate to the LCBO for all of your patio-party alcoholic needs.

If you were previously a member of #TeamWinter and have seen the light and want to come over to #TeamSummer then we welcome you to do so. We do require you to reveal all secrets of your former #TeamWinter and partake in some espionage missions against them to help us further understand the madness behind these losers and aid us in taking them down for good.

i can accept these terms.

jokkir

I went to Kinton for the first time last week

WiXF8Pf.jpg

Got the Shoyu Ramen to compare it to the one from Sansotei. It was alright but I think the Shoyu Ramen in Sansotei is better and was a bit disappointed in Kinton especially all my friends hyping it so much.

Time to try Santouka.

yyzjohn

Banned
Robert Benzie ‏@robertbenzie 1h
#robford's curious behaviour while out on the town in B.C. One hour in the bar bathroom. http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...gibberish_during_late_night_bc_pub_visit.html … #topoli

Robert Benzie ‏@robertbenzie 33m
#robford hits 3030 in the Junction for a nightcap then takes the next day off: http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...rom_mayor_who_calls_in_sick_the_next_day.html … #topoli

MwWxIEE.png

An hour in the bathroom? That's one either one big dump or he was doing drugs. Both are possible.

dubq

Robert Benzie ‏@robertbenzie 1h
#robford's curious behaviour while out on the town in B.C. One hour in the bar bathroom. http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...gibberish_during_late_night_bc_pub_visit.html … #topoli

Robert Benzie ‏@robertbenzie 33m
#robford hits 3030 in the Junction for a nightcap then takes the next day off: http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...rom_mayor_who_calls_in_sick_the_next_day.html … #topoli

MwWxIEE.png

That's a lot of "diet coke"

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I went to Kinton for the first time last week

Got the Shoyu Ramen to compare it to the one from Sansotei. It was alright but I think the Shoyu Ramen in Sansotei is better and was a bit disappointed in Kinton especially all my friends hyping it so much.

Time to try Santouka.
Blasphemy!

edit: 7 LOSSES IN A ROW FOR THE CANUCKS! AND WE GO INTO THE OLYMPIC BREAK WITH A WIN!
ihQ8sa8IkEw24.gif

Kraftwerk

Rob Ford will win again.

I love this weather.

Teamwarm are pussies.

I am drunk and made a thread, hope. I don't get banned.

Meet up soon.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Vancouver-GAF has one meetup and it's not a sausage fest.

For shame Toronto-GAF. :p

I'm looking at you April Reimer.

Fucking Toronto drivers. It's fucking snow. Slow the fuck down. And if you rear end me when I clearly slowed down for the person in front of me, don't fucking swear at me as if it's my fault if you don't have your god damn snow tires on, going too fast, and not looking out for the fucking conditions.

zroid

Banned
Fucking Toronto drivers. It's fucking snow. Slow the fuck down. And if you rear end me when I clearly slowed down for the person in front of me, don't fucking swear at me as if it's my fault if you don't have your god damn snow tires on, going too fast, and not looking out for the fucking conditions.

Tempted to print out this rant and stick it on my rear window

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Vancouver-GAF has one meetup and it's not a sausage fest.

For shame Toronto-GAF. :p

I'm looking at you April Reimer.
There were two girls I saw in pics when I checked the thread. Pretty good looking too. All we got are generic Asians and EM'a wife and her friend coming to make it slightly less sausagey.

We also need to find another bar...

Quadratic

To the credit of TO GAF we generally have a good turn out for the meetups. It's hard to find a bar on the weekend that can easily seat the entire crowd. Unless it's the aforementioned Beer Station.

The last time we had the impromptu meetup with Kraftwerk we got the nachos and they we pretty bad hahah.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
To the credit of TO GAF we generally have a good turn out for the meetups. It's hard to find a bar on the weekend that can easily seat the entire crowd. Unless it's the aforementioned Beer Station.

The last time we had the impromptu meetup with Kraftwerk we got the nachos and they we pretty bad hahah.

How was Victory...?

Sober

There were two girls I saw in pics when I checked the thread. Pretty good looking too. All we got are generic Asians and EM'a wife and her friend coming to make it slightly less sausagey.

We also need to find another bar...
Something something generic Asians make white girls feel uncomfortable something something

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Do you want to get the ball rolling? We all generally wait for Kraftwerk to set things up. I think anyone can do it if they're up for making the thread on the OT side.
Well I vote for victory. I'll see if I can't come early to get some monster huntin going on again. That is, if I'll be in town.

Quadratic

Actually I went to that Monster Hunters Unite meetup at the Brookfield Place food court last Wednesday. They seem to do it every week. They carried me to G rank which was nice of them. They usually farm the arena monster for rare materials. They're all HR 50+ people.

Top Bottom