• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
We still have our Christmas lights up. We don't turn them on, but we don't have any plans to actually take them down until after the snow melts.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
The rest of you guys if you can post here
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=769127
for the Toronto meet up if you're coming or not, so that it can at least get some exposure, I'd appreciate it.

We have a group of 14 with 3 more possible (Evilmario, Monster Hunter Girl, and possibly EM's wife again too)

I have no idea when the next one will be, so it could be 6 months again...*cough*Kraftwerk*cough*

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
This Momofuku Crack Pie is absolutely filthy. The main ingredient is butter, the second is sugar and the third is a different kind of sugar.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Past two days, besides the shitty snow, it hasn't been windy or too cold.
Winter is coming
to an end
DDjqX3l.png

Shorts/t-shirt for the meetup?

Fuzzy

I heard on the radio on the way home today that Rob wants Doug to take over as Chair of the TTC. Good thing it's not up to him.

Sober

Next GAF meetup should be drunken Naked Sushi followed by drunk walk to Noir or whatever that restaurant is that makes you eat in the dark.

Fuzzy

Next GAF meetup should be drunken Naked Sushi followed by drunk walk to Noir or whatever that restaurant is that makes you eat in the dark.
The meetup should instead be on Saturday at the Adult Fan Expo at Kool Haus.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Cousin of mine, yes, a cousin, not me went to one of these naked sushi places.

Dude and his coworkers ate sushi from certain areas first and then drank and took the other pieces more slowly afterwards.

Other than that, he mentioned everything about the rules already; girls don't talk to you and don't be pervy or kave_man-like with your chopsticks. The girls did come by later fully clothes to chat from what he said.

I jokingly asked my wife if she wanted to go and she said yes...why not?

-_-

yyzjohn

Banned
Cousin of mine, yes, a cousin, not me went to one of these naked sushi places.

Dude and his coworkers ate sushi from certain areas first and then drank and took the other pieces more slowly afterwards.

Other than that, he mentioned everything about the rules already; girls don't talk to you and don't be pervy or kave_man-like with your chopsticks. The girls did come by later fully clothes to chat from what he said.

I jokingly asked my wife if she wanted to go and she said yes...why not?

-_-

Do they do naked sushi with male models? "Hey why is that sashimi rising up.....OH M GOD!"

Windam

Scaley member
It's good but go for the Brownie instead.

Didn't even get in. Was told there was a 2-hour wait for a table of six and put our names down for a call when an opening would be available. Walked around a bit and went to Jack Astor's to eat/kill time. Never got a call back so we didn't go back. I had thought a friend had already made a reservation. >.>

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't even get in. Was told there was a 2-hour wait for a table of six and put our names down for a call when an opening would be available. Walked around a bit and went to Jack Astor's to eat/kill time. Never got a call back so we didn't go back. I had thought a friend had already made a reservation. >.>
Your friend is a dirty liar; I don't think they take reservations.

There are some other really good places in that area though so there is tons of choice. I've been there and was disappointed. You didn't miss too much.

Also last call for the meet up thread

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=769127&page=100000#footer

Won't be updating again here.

Sober

I was going to look up my transportation to the meetup tomorrow but the TTC website is down. Seriously WTF?
Just get off at Bathurst station and you probably have to hoof it since it's not on a big intersection. Google maps the rest but the map is in the meetup OP Kuro put up.

BTW just putting it out there but we should do karaoke eventually, just sayin.

Windam

Scaley member
Screw it being warm in winter for a few hours before being cold again. Ice. Ice everywhere. Sign me up for #TeamCOLD so long as it is winter.

Also, not 19 yet and being a broke uni student makes me have to sit this Meetup out. Have fun, bruhs.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Screw it being warm in winter for a few hours before being cold again. Ice. Ice everywhere. Sign me up for #TeamCOLD so long as it is winter.

Also, not 19 yet and being a broke uni student makes me have to sit this Meetup out. Have fun, bruhs.
Bah read the excuses in the OP for the meet up.
Excuses. Excuses. I have an injured Achilles and I'm not supposed to be walking around and flaring it up but I'm still going and bumming food and drinks off the generic Asians.

Windam

Scaley member
Bah read the excuses in the OP for the meet up.
Excuses. Excuses. I have an injured Achilles and I'm not supposed to be walking around and flaring it up but I'm still going and bumming food and drinks off the generic Asians.

But I'm shy and scared of meeting people I don't know
But I'm poor...! :(
I'm busy doing [insert activity here]
Why would I want to go meet a bunch of Internet gaming nerds? (lol)

Done.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
But I'm shy and scared of meeting people I don't know
But I'm poor...! :(
I'm busy doing [insert activity here]
Why would I want to go meet a bunch of Internet gaming nerds? (lol)

Done.
And the counters....! >={
Bah you young uns and your schoolin funds. I guess we're pretty much at the limit anyways.

Top Bottom