• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Thank goodness I'm a generic Asian guy.

Hmmm...I wonder if this Relief Line could be a problem for Chow? Not like Ford or Tory like the idea either. Still, you don't have much choice here.

I think Tory is promoting the "Yonge Relief Line" as he calls it

Azih

Yeah Tory is pro DRL, but also pro Scarborough subway. I wish to vote for Joliva Chory. Use the money saved from not building the Scarborough subway towards a Relief Line.

explodet

No matter what subway plan is chosen, it's gonna come down to this:

TwcbbjM.gif

Nobody wanted to pay for it before. Maybe if TTC service deteriorates even further, Torontonians might consider it?

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Who cares about any of their transit plans anyways. We all know that even if they come up with something after election, it'll get cancelled a year later anyways.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I didn't even know the season had started.

Likewise, I only know because of my twitter feed.

One day I'll eventually go to a TFC game, I think they're the only Toronto team I haven't watched yet.

Raptors/Leafs/Jays/Rock/Argos/Marlies

Am I missing anyone?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Likewise, I only know because of my twitter feed.

One day I'll eventually go to a TFC game, I think they're the only Toronto team I haven't watched yet.

Raptors/Leafs/Jays/Rock/Argos/Marlies

Am I missing anyone?
The...Rock??? Ain't no team here by the name of the Rock. D:

Not sure why lacrosse never took off here to be honest. Maybe it needed more tv exposure.

Anyways, good for TFC. The commercials were right that he is a big deal, and I hope it'll do more for the sport in Toronto than Beckham did for the Galaxy in LA.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Can we talk about how after what felt like a million years Toronto sports might finally be coming back?

TFC makes big moves hopefully pays off.

Leafs barring a huge collapse (still possible) might make the playoffs for a second year in a row

Raptors barring a huge collapse (still possible but unlikely) might make the playoffs for the first time in 5-6 years.

The Blue Jays still exist...

And the Bills won't be here this year!

zroid

Banned
I didn't even know it was St. Patrick's Day weekend until I saw Rob Ford with his giant green bowtie on TV this afternoon :lol

soultron

Banned
I think it'd be more shocking to go a major alcohol-downing holiday/event without seeing video or images of Ford drunk. It's gotten to be really sad. Ford has a definite image problem when it comes to being drunk in public.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Can we talk about how after what felt like a million years Toronto sports might finally be coming back?

TFC makes big moves hopefully pays off.

Leafs barring a huge collapse (still possible) might make the playoffs for a second year in a row

Raptors barring a huge collapse (still possible but unlikely) might make the playoffs for the first time in 5-6 years.

The Blue Jays still exist...

And the Bills won't be here this year!

What about the Argos?!

soultron

Banned
How're the Rock doing this year? I remember several years back they were on top form (2 championships back to back) and were really exciting to watch.

Top Bottom