• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

zroid

Banned
Ever since I went to New Orleans a few years ago, I've been semi-obsessed with muffulettas. They are seemingly impossible to find in this city though.

For just this weekend The Village Grocer in Markham was selling them for lunch. I bought three, lol. Sooooo goooooood.

Prax

Well, we'll at least know we tried.

And also know a lot of Toronto are dumb or selfish (in the bad way!!) or both. >:[

I'd rather vote for the nazi racist KKK member running for mayor than vote for any of the main candidates. At least he's honest about himself. All the main candidates are a bunch of liars.

not really but they all suck

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
All these stupid candidates are splitting the vote. Why can't we have a blank slate human being named "Notford" with no discernible qualities running opposed to him? He/she's got my vote.

zroid

Banned
intense as heck Raptors game just wrapping up now

edit: for context, they blew a 21 point lead, but regrouped in the last 3 minutes or so and pulled out the win

Blackhead

Redarse
intense as heck Raptors game just wrapping up now

This season is unbelievable. Raptors winning the division, headed to the playoffs and might actually make it to the second round despite trading away the best player. Meanwhile Dallas have a better win percentage yet are 9th in the West.

Throwing out my winter jacket in this next week. Hopefully won't need it anymore after that.

Blue Jays season opener this afternoon.

Also, Brampton transit fare up to $3.75 starting today. Lol fuck this shithole. All while mayor susan fennel can fly first class and drive to her mandarin lessons in her escalade paid for by the city. Fuck that piece of shit. I think Mississauga transit has been $3.75 for a bit now. Why is TTC so damn cheap in comparison?

For comparison I'm going to Santiago soon and it costs like $1 to ride the bus/subway (transfer of 90 mins) and their public transit system destroys ours. :(

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Is...is winter over? 'cries'
I will RUN YOU OVER WITH A LEAFS 18 WHEELER!!!

SPRING IS SLOWLY COMING BIYACH!
This season is unbelievable. Raptors winning the division, headed to the playoffs and might actually make it to the second round despite trading away the best player. Meanwhile Dallas have a better win percentage yet are 9th in the West.
Go Raptors! :'(

Throwing out my winter jacket in this next week. Hopefully won't need it anymore after that.

Jays are only slightly better than the Leafs. They're still bad though.

So my girlfriend is moving up to Toronto for work sometime in June and will need a new phone plan. Anybody have suggestions for ones that have good plans/reception in the downtown Toronto area?

Quick

Banned

Dat weak Eastern Conference.

I've been cautiously optimistic all season. I'm hoping the Raptors at least get past the first round.

And Jays season opener tonight. Gonna give this season a "cautious optimism" rating, too. Janssen being on the DL starts us off on the wrong foot.

Also, Brampton transit fare up to $3.75 starting today. Lol fuck this shithole. All while mayor susan fennel can fly first class and drive to her mandarin lessons in her escalade paid for by the city. Fuck that piece of shit. I think Mississauga transit has been $3.75 for a bit now. Why is TTC so damn cheap in comparison?

For comparison I'm going to Santiago soon and it costs like $1 to ride the bus/subway (transfer of 90 mins) and their public transit system destroys ours. :(

Welcome to the club. YRT is $4 :<

The worst part is that tickets are $3.30, that is more than TTC cash price. At the same time, they are cutting service hours. :/

So, tried out Roll Play Cafe after not getting a seat at Snakes and Lattes (which is now becoming a more common disappointment). Not bad, the place is pretty good. The selection of games though, needs improvement.

jokkir

So, tried out Roll Play Cafe after not getting a seat at Snakes and Lattes (which is now becoming a more common disappointment). Not bad, the place is pretty good. The selection of games though, needs improvement.

Yeah, needs to be improved a lot. Plus, split bills need to be implemented. Other than that, seems pretty decent.

Did you get the dice when you asked for your bill?

Go with Wind. I regret joining the Robelus Dark Side...

Awesome, thanks! Everything I've heard about Wind was great, except that I read somewhere that reception or performance was pretty bad in the Toronto area. I figured it was the reason why the plans were so competitive, but if that's not the case, that's fantastic.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Awesome, thanks! Everything I've heard about Wind was great, except that I read somewhere that reception or performance was pretty bad in the Toronto area. I figured it was the reason why the plans were so competitive, but if that's not the case, that's fantastic.
It's not perfect but if you stay in primarily in Toronto it should work fine and definitely worth the price.

Locked in for another year...

krae_man

I think all busses are going up in price a lot. Here in Kitchener prices have been going up by 10-15% per year. Something about the % of revenue coming from fares needing to be higher(ie less government money).

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Dat weak Eastern Conference.

I've been cautiously optimistic all season. I'm hoping the Raptors at least get past the first round.

And Jays season opener tonight. Gonna give this season a "cautious optimism" rating, too. Janssen being on the DL starts us off on the wrong foot.

Shut your slut mouth Quick!

Weak Eastern Conference my ass. It started off that way and has ended how it normally does. Right now 6 out of the 8 playoff teams are above .500 with the potential for 7 out of the 8 when the season is over.

So yes weak but no weaker then it has been any other year. It is known the West is superior, that's the same in pretty much every sports league in North America.

Top Bottom