• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

what disgusting weather today, bring back winter
x8eOB.gif

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Guys let me in enjoy my 35C feels like 40C weather.

We only really get two months of summer anyway. You all get your cold ass weather for the rest of the year. Shit.

You can't even go to the beach in 20 degrees. The water is cold. You guys are the worst. Go to the gym. Get some abs, grow a beard. Then you can go to the beach and get oiled by some babes.

Beach babes, bbqs, tanning oils, booze, beards, heat. What life is about.

Go put on an apron and bake me some cookies in yo bitch ass room temperature.

DanielBryan.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
So that Yum Cha Dim Sum thing was pretty mediocre. Kind of wasted a lot of money on that. The only really amazing thing was the Gwailo table, but it was pretty overpriced.
Um...context? D:
Guys let me in enjoy my 35C feels like 40C weather.

We only really get two months of summer anyway. You all get your cold ass weather for the rest of the year. Shit.
At this point I'll take 30 degree weather over this shit.
I've gone to the beach many times in 20 degree weather, wimp.
You never go out. So 20 degrees is the temp in your tub?
This shitty weather is why sober and I are stuck on a plane waiting at Pearson.
Another gaming conference?

Oppo

Environment Canada has a message for #teamwinter:

EC said:
Special weather statement in effect for:

City of Toronto
After a long awaited taste of summer, winter returns with a snowy vengeance.

Quite a significant change in the weather is about to unfold across Southern and Eastern Ontario tonight, as winter returns for another battle with spring. The warm air, which allowed temperatures to reach the low twenties across much of Southern Ontario, and as high as 27 c in parts of Eastern Ontario is being pushed away to the east by a sharp Arctic cold front. Showers and gusty winds are heralding the arrival of the front.

In the wake of the front, stiff northwesterly winds will return much colder Arctic air to the regions, with temperatures plunging to below freezing by morning from the Dunnville through the Greater Toronto to Renfrew areas and northwestward. The colder air and northwesterly winds will make temperatures fall to below freezing across Niagara and the rest of Eastern Ontario during the day on Tuesday.

Meanwhile, a disturbance tracking up along the line of this cold front will bring another area of precipitation with it overnight into Tuesday. As temperatures drop to below freezing, rain showers will change through a brief period of freezing rain and ice pellets to snow over Southern Ontario by morning, and over Eastern Ontario on Tuesday.

There is some potential for higher amounts of snow from this developing system. Environment Canada is closely monitoring this situation. Snowfall warnings may be issued as required.

Driving conditions will deteriorate quickly as the freezing precipitation and snow move in. Motorists should be prepared for hazardous winter driving conditions due to low visibility in areas of heavier snow, and accumulating snow on untreated roads.

The snow will end over all regions by late Tuesday. Winter's Victory will be only temporary, as temperatures will moderate back up closer to normal by the end of the week.

The public is advised to monitor future forecasts and warnings as warnings may be required or extended.

Your days are numbered, frost giants!

edit - holy shit Alpha, that sucks.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
You can't even go to the beach in 20 degrees. The water is cold. You guys are the worst. Go to the gym. Get some abs, grow a beard. Then you can go to the beach and get oiled by some babes.

Beach babes, bbqs, tanning oils, booze, beards, heat. What life is about.

Go put on an apron and bake me some cookies in yo bitch ass room temperature.

DanielBryan.gif

These lies.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Environment Canada has a message for #teamwinter:

Your days are numbered, frost giants!

edit - holy shit Alpha, that sucks.
You're on #teamright
These lies.
Bikinis on April...er...ummm...how bout them Raptors! Go Raptors!
Manila would be Toronto-Age's wet dream. Food everywhere.

Not that Toronto's a slouch for food, though.
Toronto doesn't really have that cuisine identity since we're such a mish mash of cultures. There is good food from many cultures though. Montreal had the rich French food. Pacific has the Japanese and Asian food. Atlantic has the incredible seafood. Alberta has the beef.

Winnipeg = LOL

Quick and I are Jet hatin bros.

COME FIGHT US! >=[

Quick

Banned
You're on #teamright

Bikinis on April...er...ummm...how bout them Raptors! Go Raptors!

Toronto doesn't really have that cuisine identity since we're such a mish mash of cultures. There is good food from many cultures though. Montreal had the rich French food. Pacific has the Japanese and Asian food. Atlantic has the incredible seafood. Alberta has the beef.

Winnipeg = LOL

Quick and I are Jet hatin bros.

COME FIGHT US! >=[

itxfV8nsotwql.gif

That's actually what I like about Toronto cuisine - the mish mash of cultures. Indian on one side, Chinese on another, Japanese here, North American everywhere else.

Manila's about the same, but with a bit more variety. Also cheaper (converting from dollars).

Oh yeah that Hero Burger!
That cricket looks more delicious than this burger was for me not long ago. The bun was stale. The cost to burger ratio was shit. This piece of crap cost me like $50 and I ate it in 1 minute. I would have totally got my money back but I didn't want to hurt the hot blonde girls feelings who cooked it. I stole like 14 napkins to stick it to them a bit.

eBQlC1i.jpg

hi toronto gaf, im sorry i havent contributed to this thread, but i need your help please.

A person in our group stole something from a store, the people working there posted
security cam footage on their facebook of me and 4 other people.

I did not personally steal anything, would this constitute defamation or anything similar, and is there any lawyer/phone line that can consult me through this for free?

hi toronto gaf, im sorry i havent contributed to this thread, but i need your help please.

A person in our group stole something from a store, the people working there posted
security cam footage on their facebook of me and 4 other people.

I did not personally steal anything, would this constitute defamation or anything similar, and is there any lawyer/phone line that can consult me through this for free?
Not a lawyer but if you were with the person who stole it and knew they did and said nothing then you are maybe an accomplice no? And your face being included in the video on Facebook is not even close to being defamation.

I think we'd have to see the video and text written accompanying the video post. I dunno. You should probably call the police though if you want to clear your name. I know it sucks but you may have shitty friends and no point covering for them and getting into trouble yourself.

May want to contact legal aid?

http://legalaid.on.ca/en/contact/default.asp

it was a picture with my face clearly visible not a video, the picture is already a bit popular

i dont want to post the picture because its a kind of popular store/ i like my privacy on gaf.

if this all ends well i'll post it though lol.

thank you so much for the advice though, i'll call them and get this sorted out.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
I really just want to retire my winter jacket already. Please stop.

mr.rager

Filipino street food is amazing. I Had deep fried pig intestine and chicken intestine, was delicious. A friend wanted me to try some balut, at first I said yes but chickened out last minute Lol.

Top Bottom