• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

I already threw my winter jacket out two weeks ago. I just layered like crazy today and put on my spring/fall jacket.

I hope the weather gets better and I don't have any delays at the airport. Things look good in Buffalo for my departure to greener pastures on Thursday.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Yup, not going outside today
You're lucky. Have to commute in this shit, GO better not be fucked up tonight going home. Already had delays yesterday, apparently light rain means long delays.

what a beautiful day

ylHyO.gif

Disgusting.

whitehawk

Banned
the fuck just happened

I looked out my window and thought I was dreaming. I knew it was to be cold... But snow?!

edit: And i JUST got my bike tuned up yesterday.

I'm #teamwinter, but a realistic #teamwinter

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Brand new Curry Beef bowl restaurant on Dundas W. near University called Gyugyuya.
http://www.blogto.com/announcements/2014/04/japanese_curry_spot_opens_near_yonge_and_dundas/

Finally something that isn't ramen.

I hope to visit this place on the weekend when I catch the Raid 2 with my friend. I will definitely post impressions. There used to be a Japanese curry place downtown in Roy Sq. before everyone had to relocate because of the condo development.
Interesting...lemme know for sure. I love Japanese curry

Give me 40C+ humid weather or give me death.
Team BEST
the fuck just happened

I looked out my window and thought I was dreaming. I knew it was to be cold... But snow?!

edit: And i JUST got my bike tuned up yesterday.

I'm #teamwinter, but a realistic #teamwinter
You..,you're a monster!

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
I am kinda just sittin here. Waiting for the internet to start working. I keep checking the router but it says it's connected. I am 80% it's rogers. But I can't confirm. Anyone else having issues with rogers?

Dr.Acula

Banned
Anyone had their eavestroughs replaced? The ones in front of my mum's house are sagging, some of the nails are coming out cause the wood isn't so great up there.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Well, guys and all you lovely ladies, I'm off to +20 weather and losing my shirt in Vegas. I'll try to hit all the recommendations that were mentioned earlier and somehow pin it on Kraftwerk if they're bad.

Go Raptors! Go Shanaplans! Go Away Winter!

Haha Kuro I'm at Buffalo airport now. Didn't know you were leaving the same day. Free WiFi in this bitch! Not sure if Pearson has that. Through security and checked my bag in 10 minutes total. Airport is worth the drive for how friggen dead it is, at least today.

Quick

Banned
Well, guys and all you lovely ladies, I'm off to +20 weather and losing my shirt in Vegas. I'll try to hit all the recommendations that were mentioned earlier and somehow pin it on Kraftwerk if they're bad.

Go Raptors! Go Shanaplans! Go Away Winter!

#NorthernUprising

#WeTheNorth

#RTZ

Haha Kuro I'm at Buffalo airport now. Didn't know you were leaving the same day. Free WiFi in this bitch! Not sure if Pearson has that. Through security and checked my bag in 10 minutes total. Airport is worth the drive for how friggen dead it is, at least today.

And the drive isn't even that long. Totally worth it for the overall savings.

Azih

Are there even much savings anymore? I checked some prices a year or so back and, don't know if was the timing, but the pricing from Pearson to Buffalo wasn't all that different. I figured that market forces had done their job and Buffalo had gotten more expensive.

Top Bottom