• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

krae_man

Buffalo only recently got free Wifi. I think the last time I flew out of there was the first time they had it.

They also have those stupid "Pay $3 to charge your cellphone" stations that nobody uses because there's tons of empty power outlets at every gate.

explodet

Everybody I know has caught a cold, including myself. The sudden weather changes nailed us all.

I may have to form #teammakeupyourdamnmindalready

Sober

Everybody I know has caught a cold, including myself. The sudden weather changes nailed us all.

I may have to form #teammakeupyourdamnmindalready
Yeah, I got caught to. But then I got reverse-PAX-flu, where the day I flew out I was still a bit sick but I felt amazing the next day.

h90U7Nx.jpg

P06Am7w.png

I kinda feel bad, it's never fun when you plan a big event and people don't show =/ Campaign launches/endings are pretty exciting....usually

Derwind

Well I'm delighted, all this needs is a few cricket sfx and a tumble weed blowing to set the scene.

Not too many crickets tho, we want to create the impression they got lost and wound up at the wrong event.

Quadratic

My stomach...cheesecake factory...too much cigar...

How did you even choose anything to eat at the Cheesecake Factory and their phonebook sized menu?

Try In N Out yet? I need your opinion for burger talk. Make sure to get the Neapolitan shake and animal style your fries and burgers.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
How did you even choose anything to eat at the Cheesecake Factory and their phonebook sized menu?

Try In N Out yet? I need your opinion for burger talk. Make sure to get the Neapolitan shake and animal style your fries and burgers.
I had the ahi tuna with brown rice. It was just the cake that killed me.

You TRYIN to get me hyperglycaemic? D:

There's too much to see, do, and eat here. I'm not sure I can hit secret pizza and in n out and everything else in 5 days. There's a new Bobby Flay Burger place and also Gordon Ramsay BurGR too. Blood sugar...hnnnnggggggghhhh

Also alcohol, I really liked the innis and gunn draught I had at Gordon Ramsay Steak. I had the infamous Beef Wellington and it was a bit of a letdown though my wife's steak was spectacular.
nnnngh Cheesecake Factory is so good
It is...

Stomach...

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Earl of Sandwich, go there

And if you are willing to cab it just a bit off the strip and like beer try this place http://www.yardhouse.com/nv/las-vegas-restaurant-town-square/ 200+ beers iirc
Toronto OT 3 | Death of Kuro Madoushi

Yeah I passed by Earl of Sandwich, but I had something else nearby instead.

Almost to the wax museum. Jesus this place...so much...

Want to get in secret pizza, it's relatively close, even if just a slice

Winter here in Chile is 5-10 degree low and 25-30 degree high. Now that is a compromise! Team winter can have 9PM-9AM & Team summer can have 9AM-9PM. Everybody wins! We should change Toronto's weather to this model asap.

No snow! I'll trade snow for major earthquakes any day. ಠ_ಠ

Prax

Winter here in Chile is 5-10 degree low and 25-30 degree high. Now that is a compromise! Team winter can have 9PM-9AM & Team summer can have 9AM-9PM. Everybody wins! We should change Toronto's weather to this model asap.

No snow! I'll trade snow for major earthquakes any day. ಠ_ಠ

Noway! It'll ruin my shelf arrangements! Just live with the snow!

zroid

Banned
From twitter:

thetorontoraptors
2 minutes ago
They're ready to GO at the Party In The Square! #RTZ #Raptors #WeTheNorth #NorthernUprising

ab7414f2c7db11e39e4c0002c9c62ff2_8.jpg

Stet

Banned

Magnus

Guys. Gyms. As a downtown resident, what's the winning way to go?

There's a Goodlife one block away - super convenient. Looked nice when I visited just now. Are all gyms on contract memberships a trap? Haha. Help!

Top Bottom