• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

But lol at that York students press conference. Not downplaying the trauma of getting shot at school but she looked like she was ham'ing it up for the cameras real good when she got up and got those crutches handed to her.

She will get a settlement. Probably under $5 million.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
But lol at that York students press conference. Not downplaying the trauma of getting shot at school but she looked like she was ham'ing it up for the cameras real good when she got up and got those crutches handed to her.

She will get a settlement. Probably under $5 million.
Who said going to Uni wouldn't make you money?

Kraft, go to JaBistro...I've been there three times in one month now. Get that god killing tier blow torch sushi!

For the raps, I think they should make it out of the first and may surprise in the second, but unless Lebron, Wade, and Bosh are tired from baning chicks and are coked up, we don't stand a chance. Still better than a Bruins vs Leafs series which would've happened had we made it...sigh...

Blackhead

Redarse
How does that new trial period for phones work? Can you demo a phone for 15 days then return it or what?
If you buy from Apple it's 14 days return(used to be 30 iirc) no questions asked. If you buy from walmart it's 30 days iirc. If you buy from the Robbers it's 14 days or 30 mins talktime. So if you spend 15 mins on the first day trialling the sound quality and 15 mins on the 2nd day talking to customer support, your return period is effectively over after 2 days. Also check the fine print as there might be restocking or other fees even if your return is accepted

Draff

So it looks like there's an Oculist Rift at the TIFF DigiPlaySpace exhibit that you can try out. It clearly looks like it's aimed at kids though. Has anyone been? I'd like to try it out without looking like a creep.

So it looks like there's an Oculist Rift at the TIFF DigiPlaySpace exhibit that you can try out. It clearly looks like it's aimed at kids though. Has anyone been? I'd like to try it out without looking like a creep.

I haven't been there, but I might stop by soon. I would definitely like to try out the Rift. The description sounds neat (http://tiff.net/kids-family/digiplayspace/events/paperdude-vr) ... paperboy with motion controls and VR :D. There was an event on April 1 for adults http://tiff.net/kids-family/digiplayspace/digiplayspace-after-hours, but that is over now. I'm not sure they will repeat it. You'll just need to go and not act like a creep I guess :p

Lexxism

RT @Monroe_SA: Commish Adam Silver told Spurs broadcasters NBA "might move" on playoff format to top 16 teams, sted of 8 per conference

This is going to look bad for East :lol

RT @Monroe_SA: Commish Adam Silver told Spurs broadcasters NBA "might move" on playoff format to top 16 teams, sted of 8 per conference

This is going to look bad for East :lol

Might as well get rid of conferences then, switch to a completely balanced schedule

Too many people were stupid in there so now there isn't one.
Lol for real? Makes sense though. I got turned off of posting in NBAGAF a few years ago. NFL GAF should be next because it is borderline next level stupid.

The best sports GAF threads are NHL, Footy, & Formula 1. Only ones I lurk/post in once in a while.

Also, the weather forecast is fucked this week.

My Google now shows 17 today, 22 Sunday, 27 Monday ............6 on Tuesday. 27 to 6? What the hell?

That 27 on Monday will be glorious though. I'm gonna sweat balls all over team winters face.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Lol for real? Makes sense though. I got turned off of posting in NBAGAF a few years ago. NFL GAF should be next because it is borderline next level stupid.

The best sports GAF threads are NHL, Footy, & Formula 1. Only ones I lurk/post in once in a while.

My Google now shows 17 today, 22 Sunday, 27 Monday ............6 on Tuesday. 27 to 6? What the hell?

That 27 on Monday will be glorious though. I'm gonna sweat balls all over team winters face.
TEAMWARM VICTOLY!

jokkir

jnUhrMA.jpg

Took a panorama at City Hall yesterday during sunset. The BMO building looks like it got sliced in half

Kraftwerk

Yeah, that's wrong. Monday is around 15. and Sunday is 18. We wont pass 20 for another two weeks.

Yeah, that's wrong. Monday is around 15. and Sunday is 18. We wont pass 20 for another two weeks.
I'll believe Google over a bastard member of team winter! Stop trying to sabotage our joy.

But no I think Google is indeed wrong. Weather network shows lower temps. I don't think Brampton would be that much warmer than Toronto either.

NJMXcYs.jpg

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
haha

But seriously, as I said a few pages back, farmers are going to be right. I can already tell with one week in that it is going to a very fucking humid summer.

If that's the case, I'll have to use the rest of my vacation to go somewhere cooler...

Glad to be getting good weather, but if it drops this week, I'll be betting it all on black and losing in warmer weather.

If that's the case, I'll have to use the rest of my vacation to go somewhere cooler...

Glad to be getting good weather, but if it drops this week, I'll be betting it all on black and losing in warmer weather.
Go somewhere cooler? What kind of bullshit is that man?

Kinda bullshit that will get you kicked off the team, cuz.

I'm on #teamwarm not #teamwinter, not #teamcold, and not #teamhotandhumid.

Shuddap, kraftwerk, and drink your non-alcoholic drink you sober bum! >=(
I thought I knew you.

What is warm anyways?

Warm is room temperature. May as well just go to team winter you commie bastard!

#Team30DegreesFeelsLike45WithHumidity

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
You're an evil vile person
I say we kick him out of Toronto-GAF because he's not a part of Toronto anyway. Toronto-GAF for only Torontonians!

Other guys from just outside Toronto can stay as long as they're not crazy like him. :)

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I say we kick him out of Toronto-GAF because he's not a part of Toronto anyway. Toronto-GAF for only Torontonians!

Other guys from just outside Toronto can stay as long as they're not crazy like him. :)
Well...he did flake in the meet up and then cried poor and is now going on vacation...I say he's a kave_man alt

Are you guys gonna make me defend my Torontonianism?

I spend 99% of my time there. I was born there. I go to school there. If I'm not at school, I'm at my girlfriends on Yonge & Eglinton or my grandparents at Royal York & Eglinton (hanging in Rob Ford territory.)

So screw you! I'm a good son so I come home to Brampton sometimes to help mama because she is all alone.

Kuro I never used being poor as an excuse not to come to a meet up. It was because I hate Asians!

Disclaimer: I love Asians. Except Kuro now that he has shown his true colors as a spy for team winter.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Are you guys gonna make me defend my Torontonianism?

I spend 99% of my time there. I was born there. I go to school there. If I'm not at school, I'm at my girlfriends on Yonge & Eglinton or my grandparents at Royal York & Eglinton (hanging in Rob Ford territory.)

So screw you! I'm a good son so I come home to Brampton sometimes to help mama because she is all alone.

Kuro I never used being poor as an excuse not to come to a meet up. It was because I hate Asians!

Disclaimer: I love Asians. Except Kuro now that he has shown his true colors as a spy for team winter.
Raci...magecist! >=(

Also, TANK NATION! TANK LEAFS TANK!

zroid

Banned
Poor Quick.

Any of you watch the Raps? I was out all afternoon. Happy they won but based on the score I'm guessing their D is still slacking?

Also: Jays above 500 again! :p

mr.rager

Fuck team warm. It's 30+ degrees here daily where I'm at. Even at night it's so humid. Only a week left until I go somewhere much cooler. I miss winter already.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
So that Yum Cha Dim Sum thing was pretty mediocre. Kind of wasted a lot of money on that. The only really amazing thing was the Gwailo table, but it was pretty overpriced.

Top Bottom