• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

I remember that one and I convinced myself at the time I felt something but it was more than likely the construction and bulldozers digging in front of my house. That was funny.

I for sure felt this one though. Was just adjusted to a 5.2 now. It was about 40 seconds of the faintest vibration. Pretty cool.

FYI I'm on vacation in Chile there was no earthquake in Toronto lol

Sober

I feel like I missed something even though I definitely remember Cries talking about being somewhere warm for the last few weeks.

the rain sucks. i want to move back to china.
Ok last post about Chile but dude I can't even imagine China after dealing with the smog here. It is downright terrible some days in Santiago and you can run your fingers on the balcony railing and literally have the black pollution show on your fingers. I know not all of China is like that but it makes me appreciate how small the issue is in Toronto in comparison to some of the worlds smoggiest cities.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't been around Yonge/Dundas area ever since I graduated from Ryerson but I was wondering if any of you have been to Shark Club? I need a beer place for a large group, our group from Ryerson used to go to St. Louis in the Atrium but I want a change.

Shark Club any good? We're simple, as long as we get beer and some decent food for a decent price.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
the rain sucks. i want to move back to china.
China?! *shudders*
Ok last post about Chile but dude I can't even imagine China after dealing with the smog here. It is downright terrible some days in Santiago and you can run your fingers on the balcony railing and literally have the black pollution show on your fingers. I know not all of China is like that but it makes me appreciate how small the issue is in Toronto in comparison to some of the worlds smoggiest cities.

Asia, in general, has pretty bad pollution and smog. I remember when I was in HK the smog from the ferry went into the air and stayed there...

the smog in beijing literally makes your eyes burn and you get pimples, but at least it doesnt rain for 8 days in a row.
I dunno about pimples, but the past two times my mom went back to China (this year and last) she got sick from the air and water there. The crappy food probably didn't help either.

Rinoa

GOOD FUCKING GOD

IS IT EVER GOING TO BE NICE OUT EVER AGAIN

I am so squirrely with being locked inside for basically 6 months now, I get physically angry with each neverending succession of 1-12º weather and rain. thought the ice was bad but this is still bad. can't fucking do anything! aaaaaaaaa

This feel.

I want to wear nice things :(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wow its actually packed downtown.

Went to a few places along Front for a beer before the game and they're all packed. I'm sitting at the bar in Loose Moose right now.

Boogie

I haven't been around Yonge/Dundas area ever since I graduated from Ryerson but I was wondering if any of you have been to Shark Club? I need a beer place for a large group, our group from Ryerson used to go to St. Louis in the Atrium but I want a change.

Shark Club any good? We're simple, as long as we get beer and some decent food for a decent price.

I've been to Shark Clubs out west. They're allright.

ZZMitch

Wow its actually packed downtown.

Went to a few places along Front for a beer before the game and they're all packed. I'm sitting at the bar in Loose Moose right now.

Going to grab some food at Frans in a second before the game let's see how packed it is :p

Roto13

It was great today. I didn't even wear a jacket. Tons of people out downtown, too.

And you guys say I'm the shut-in. You can't even go out in the rain or you might melt.
I remember people talking about that, but I didn't feel a thing when it hit.

The only reason I felt it was because I was on an air mattress. I was like "Huh, that's weird, it's like it's moving a little. Oh well." Then later I read that it was an earthquake.

zroid

Banned
JW6VeDB.png

I watched that shit and was screaming from 8000km away. I thought Randy Carlyle was coaching the Raptors for a second.

Unwinding and watching One Direction perform from my apartment rooftop as they're playing in the stadium across the street. These guys fucking suck. Backstreet Boys they are not.

W-llp-per-one-direction-33943048-1280-1024.jpg

soultron

Banned
A bit late, but thanks for the recommendation. Ended up going here and it was great.

Glad you enjoyed it! What poutines did you two end up getting?

I usually get the classic (with peas and button mushrooms!) when I get the chance to grab from Poutini's.

RAPS WIN AND FORD RESIGNS!

GOOD END TO THE DAY!
He didn't resign he's just going to disappear until the debates are done come back and win the election because he's a "changed man now". Six months in he will have another crack scandal. four years after this he will be elected prime minister.

I had my phone off at the game........didn't check twitter or anything until I was on the subway at the 3 stops which are outdoors......

What a night to have my phone off lol

I was worried about some people in my section, they looked to be on the verge of collapsing when the Nets tied it lol

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm alive and hyped as fuck.

yes they blew a gigantic lead but this Raps team as they've shown all season are resilient and will fight til the end.

The one really good thing about this team is they learn from their mistakes. I look at this 4th quarter collapse as something that won't happen again.

Top Bottom