• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Heh I went to Wonderland yesterday and froze my ass. Stupid winter
LLShC.gif

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
FTFY
long line ups.
Far away.
Terrible food.
Last few times I went it rained the whole damn time too.
I haven't been there in about 15 years but the best days were always the ones where there was a slight drizzle but it wasn't raining enough for them to shut the rides down. My friends and I rode Dragon Fyre 3 times in a row because nobody else was in line. When other people finally showed up because the drizzle stopped we had to get off the ride but we immediately ran around to the entrance again and got back on.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't been there in about 15 years but the best days were always the ones where there was a slight drizzle but it wasn't raining enough for them to shut the rides down. My friends and I rode Dragon Fyre 3 times in a row because nobody else was in line. When other people finally showed up because the drizzle stopped we had to get off the ride but we immediately ran around to the entrance again and got back on.

One day when I was working it was so dead in the park that they gave me a 2 hour lunch. So I changed out of my uniform and went on rides for an hour and a half.

zroid

Banned

Ahhh, good times...

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
One day when I was working it was so dead in the park that they gave me a 2 hour lunch. So I changed out of my uniform and went on rides for an hour and a half.
I used to love it when a friend worked there back in HS. The rest of us would go to the food place where he worked and order a small coke and he would give us a tray full of food. We would also park for free by dropping him off in the morning. :)

Roto13

I only went to Wonderland once. It was around Halloween and they had a bunch of haunted houses, which was good because I do not do rollercoasters.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I only went to Wonderland once. It was around Halloween and they had a bunch of haunted houses, which was good because I do not do rollercoasters.

I love rollercoasters, which is good since I can't do spinny rides anymore. I hardly ever go to Wonderland. Once I stopped working there, I pretty much stopped going.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Games

I worked in Foods my first season but didn't like it

I don't think I could have done Games. I was at Foods for all the seasons I worked there. Foods wasn't so bad but I hated when they loaned me out to Carts. It was so fucking boring to be at those ice cream/popsicle carts. You were always supposed to look busy but there was NOTHING to do if you had no customers and you were by yourself so it's not like you could talk to anyone.

Sober

I bumped into soultron at the Imperial tonight and despite getting him drunk he would not give up any state secrets. If you're reading this Jade Raymond, give this man a promotion!

Also soultron says if you harass him enough he will organize the next GAF meetup. So do that.

soultron

Banned
Good times running into you, Sober.

Yeah, the watch dogs thing should be great. I'll be going with my friends from work, but I'd love to see some of ya'll there.

At the Black Flag launch party, Sober, LostConfused and some other GAFers came and it was a decent time!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I bumped into soultron at the Imperial tonight and despite getting him drunk he would not give up any state secrets. If you're reading this Jade Raymond, give this man a promotion!

Also soultron says if you harass him enough he will organize the next GAF meetup. So do that.
I've been trying... :(
Good times running into you, Sober.

Yeah, the watch dogs thing should be great. I'll be going with my friends from work, but I'd love to see some of ya'll there.

At the Black Flag launch party, Sober, LostConfused and some other GAFers came and it was a decent time!
Details? I'll try to go and run into you and I can check your sodium levels after all that Ramen. I can pretend to be press like fuzzy and get some swag too...or I'll steal your swag.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
They're... 6-4? Not the best team in the league but definitely some time. Hopefully, MLSE won't pull the highest price in the league for playoff tickets bullshit again.

Hieberrr

Are the TFC still having injury issues? I remember watching a game and apparently Bradley and Defoe were injured?

Everyone is pretty much back. Bradley is with the US team for their FIFA camp. Cesar is joining Brazil soon. Defoe was put on England's standby list, so he's pretty much staying with TFC. Gale Ag... w/e got traded recently for Colorado's Luke Moore. Issey Nakajima-Farran was traded to MTL for Warner.

Oso came back from injury, but lost his CAM/CM place to Bekker. Oso I think got moved to RM.

I think that covers it LOL.

Hieberrr

Does anyone here use OTA for their TV? I'm thinking about cutting the cord, but just wondering how much work it is (for an installer) to put a dish/antenna up.

Dyno

Went to Cherry Beach this weekend! The beach is very messy, they haven't done any grooming yet. That's okay though, what I couldn't deal with where the tons of midges flying everywhere, trying to get into my mouth.

The winter has fucked everything. My wife studies biology so she's going on and on about it. The Cherry Blossoms at High Park bloomed late and the midges were supposed to be done more than two weeks ago.

explodet

Is it pronounced Union or Onion?

Crud, that's movie night this week for me. Ah well, it's not like I was in desperate need to purchase whositsface's "ICONIC CAP".

I might go to that Watch Dogs thing, I think I'm off work that day.

I was going to go to the AC4 event last year but I ended up being deathly ill that day. What was that like, for anybody who went? I assume this will be similar? Demo stations, bad merch, whatever "a unique experience" is (and do I really want to be "part of" whatever it is)... wondering if it's actually worth my time.

Top Bottom