• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Mandoric said:
I'm afraid that tying a shitheap cashin franchise only popular in one region will drag down a series that most people I know love.

Then again, I guess Musou survived One Piece and Gundam, so it should be fine.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Gotta do something before Isny picks a closed restaurant for the GAF Meetup location.
Plus, where else are people supposed to pick up Batman villains?

Have fun at the WD event tonight guys. I should get some sleep after only getting 2 hours sleep yesterday so I won't be going.

zroid

Banned
Was this even funny the first time?

image.php

No, Kuro has a terrible sense of humour and is a terrible person in general.

image.php

krae_man

Anybody have a car that is free on June 9th from 3pm ish till late? No I wont be putting out, No I won't be asking you to move furniture.

Yeah I'll probably drop by around 8 or 9 tonight for watch_doggies

all you gaffers staying til the bitter end hoping a PS4 melts or something?
Luckily they used a power bar with a surge protector for the ACIV event because those PS4s were all under a blanket last time and probably would have melted if it didn't trip the power bar.

krae_man

Fuzzy was so lucky he wasn't on the list. "We have no idea who this guy is. Better let him in and give him swag in case he's a reviewer" :lol

Quick

Banned
Was walking around downtown today and got called a fag for wearing shorts over leggings.

kwkmJas.jpg

Stay classy Toronto.

I wouldn't call you a fag, but question your choice in clothing.

World Pride is coming up. Maybe that person was just practicing his casual-gay-slurs-that-actually-is-just-him-joking-around-with-his-gay-friends-to-come-off-as-edgy.

Top Bottom