• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
53667f9e158953ed2ef96e66_helena_chicken_ob.gif

Helena + food <3

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hopefully, an Asahi black you I cultured bum...

I need to try stockyards...like everyone said, there really isn't much else there.

Just got out of X-Men: DoFP. Wow, talk about epic. One huge ass story trying to tie everything together.

Now excuse me while I try not to hurl from the 3D...fucking 3D...

Why it gotta be black?

Reported for racism.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
I hadn't been around Dundas/Bay in a long time. I was with one of my friends from Uni catching up and we were walking towards the Chat Time ... man, why the hell would they open a Bubble Tease right across the street? That place was empty, there's no chance. Too much Chat Time dominance.

Speaking of which ... I really wish there was a Chat Time near where I work (welly and york) . I love Chat Time.

Someone convince me to not go to anime north and offer my friends a ride out of that shit hole.

Also how the hell to do you get away with charging $35 for a day pass on a sunday.

Sober

Someone convince me to not go to anime north and offer my friends a ride out of that shit hole.

Also how the hell to do you get away with charging $35 for a day pass on a sunday.
Let your friends rot in anime north like the scum they are.

Those people are worse than #teamwarm I tell ya.

Toronto GAF, what up! Fairly new around these parts even though I have been a long time "lurker", just got my account accepted recently. Just thought I'd drop by and say hello to my fellow Torotonians. Hope there's space for one more here on this thread :p

Kraftwerk

Toronto GAF, what up! Fairly new around these parts even though I have been a long time "lurker", just got my account accepted recently. Just thought I'd drop by and say hello to my fellow Torotonians. Hope there's space for one more here on this thread :p

Welcome, a few questions :

Do you prefer summer or winter?

What's the best burger in Toronto?

Do you agree that ksve_man sucks?

Answer wisely.....

Welcome, a few questions :

Do you prefer summer or winter?

What's the best burger in Toronto?

Do you agree that ksve_man sucks?

Answer wisely.....
Answer is obvious here, not being Canadian born and all. Summer.
Best burger... Hmm the stockyards make a bomb ass burger.
I don't know who this is. So in my books he doesn't suck. Yet ahaha.

Yeah I am Portuguese, for us in the main land 14C is cold already. This year it's been so all over the place too. One day it's hot as heck, the next it's cold, windy and rainy. As much as I love this city I think my choice to live here was rather poor ahaha. The people however is a different story. The social diversity and kindness here are surreal. Sorry if I haven't passed your test. I'll humbly go back to my little igloo :'(

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I am Portuguese, for us in the main land 14C is cold already. This year it's been so all over the place too. One day it's hot as heck, the next it's cold, windy and rainy. As much as I love this city I think my choice to live here was rather poor ahaha. The people however is a different story. The social diversity and kindness here are surreal. Sorry if I haven't passed your test. I'll humbly go back to my little igloo :'(
Nah. You passed and our #teamwarm members are growing.

Suck it, kraftwerk! Also, don't listen to him, shadowkat, his verbal denouncement of Reimer injured Kave_Man and took him out of action for a bit. Injured his poor heart...!

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one, phew. How can you not enjoy Summer though. I can't say there's a better feeling than walking around the city in a t-shirt and shorts. And not seeing people stuffed in layers of clothes like sausages too LOL.

mr.rager

If you don't mind me asking, who called you those names — what was him/her wearing? The brand is not exactly to my taste but I thought Pyrex/Hood By Air was a hiphop mainstream now due to all the celebs wearing that. Or do some people still think Kayne is a 'fag' (due to that South Park episode) even after putting a baby in Kim K... ?

Bunch of dudebros in hoody/track pants with their snapbacks backwards. I guess they just needed to exert their "manliness". I wanted to say something but my gf and our friend just told me to let it go.

It's not so bad cause on that day I was told on different occasions that I pulled off the look well. One of those occasions was a pair of japanese tourists/students? who was walking behind us, talking about me. They said I have good fashion sense according to my korean friend who speaks fluent japanese. Another was the sales girl at Zara who said she usually doesn't like that style but I pulled it off really good. so yeah, not too cheesed but still, shit like that shouldn't be happening nowadays.

Also had Kinton Ramen that day. Was disappointed after hearing so many good things.

Blackhead

Redarse
^^^
I'm envious. Wish I could pull off the style; maybe I'm too self conscious... but keep doing you, enjoy your life.

I don't hate you. <3

We are part of the cat mafia. We're family.
True GAF love
cjNiDnI.gif

First day wearing short sleeves....come back winter!!! #teamblizzardand-40

Wore a tshirt and shorts. Drank fairy blood. Took a walk out, so nice. After 5 minutes started sweating and burning up, remember why I hate the sun. Damn you team warm
9Kxa5us.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Mosquito bites. Get an app to emit a sound to mess them up. I believe you can buy something at shoppers drug mart to do the same thing. Allergies are also the same thing - GO BUY SOME EFFIN CLARITIN! >=[

And screw you, kraftwerk...go buy some of old Grampa Cherry's cold medicine Cold FX!

Rager, what didn't you like about Kinton and what would you recommend d over it. It obviously doesn't compare to what I had in Japan, but I'm extremely happy to have something g like that here.

The rest of you #teamwinter smucks can go melt in hell!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHhhHhHahahahHhHABSGONNALOSE!

For the guy with the allergies, I found myself the perfect medicine: Allegra Non-drowsy 24hour. Take one tablet right when you wake up in the morning, and you will be kicking ass for the whole day.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Mosquito bites. Get an app to emit a sound to mess them up. I believe you can buy something at shoppers drug mart to do the same thing. Allergies are also the same thing - GO BUY SOME EFFIN CLARITIN! >=[

The rest of you #teamwinter smucks can go melt in hell!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHhhHhHahahahHhHABSGONNALOSE!

Allergy meds suck! Half the time all they do is replace one symptom with a slightly better one. >_<

Also, Habs gonna win. 2-2 going back to Montreal! Canada's Team!

zroid

Banned
Okay. I'm ready to get on the Jays Hope Train**

**this is not the Hype Train. I am not hyped. I refuse to be hyped for the Jays until they've clinched a playoff spot.

Samyy

Going to doing my final year at Schulich, thankfully, haha. Doing a course in July, not looking forwarding to going back to the campus so soon :p

Though I guess the campus does actually look pretty nice during the summer.

I took time off, worked full time after graduating high school, I'm still on my first year, second semester. Still got another 3 years of commuting to, excuse my French, buttf*cks nowhere, ahead of me. That 1hr+ bus ride is awful. Thank god for phones, 3G, and GAF.

Top Bottom