• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Kraftwerk

Have you been to the Hammer before? It's great fun seeing all the, um, Tim Hortons....

Last time I was there it was for the Mustard festival. Did you know that Hamilton produces a lot of Dry Mustard. Gotta love that "zip".

Why are you going? Half joking, half serious.

Friend wants to go sightseeing or something. Industrial exploration etc...

TorontoGAF, please cheer a guy up... I turn 20 today, but not only do I have a programming test and lab due for college, tomorrow I have a formal presentation, and Friday I have another test + a quiz. I feel drained already lmfao...

Spl1nter

TorontoGAF, please cheer a guy up... I turn 20 today, but not only do I have a programming test and lab due for college, tomorrow I have a formal presentation, and Friday I have another test + a quiz. I feel drained already lmfao...
Sounds like a good weekend ahead than with some great weather.

Entropia

No One Remembers

Sounds like you should go tear it up this weekend!

Got a more laid back traditional Portuguese dinner today with family, and 2 birthday parties on the weekend. Def gonna tear this world a new one. U try to bring me down, I need to fight back aha

Quadratic

Alpha, Quadratic, You guys notice PAX tickets are on sale?

I decided to go to Las Vegas for Evo 2014 this year so I'm going to pass on Prime. Had a great time at East this year. One mega con like that per year is enough.

Edit: holy shit, looks like PAX Prime already sold out.

Jayhawk

I decided to go to Las Vegas for Evo 2014 this year so I'm going to pass on Prime. Had a great time at East this year. One mega con like that per year is enough.

Edit: holy shit, looks like PAX Prime already sold out.

Ooh, have fun at Evo this year! I have the same mentality as you in terms of attending one mega con a year. I went to Evo in 2012 and 2013, but I also added SDCC 2013 to my list last year. This year, I'll be going to TGS. :E

Quadratic

Ooh, have fun at Evo this year! I have the same mentality as you in terms of attending one mega con a year. I went to Evo in 2012 and 2013, but I also added SDCC 2013 to my list last year. This year, I'll be going to TGS. :E

You get a bit burnt out. I've been doing both PAX's for the last 2 years. Seattle is an awesome city. Hotels must be sold out by now too.

explodet

I might go to the Sony conference thing at the Yonge/Dundas 'plex.

Knowing Toronto crowds though, it'll be loud and obnoxious. I might have to bring headphones and listen to the actual conference on my phone or something.

whitehawk

Banned
I'd rather be at home on my PC with a dual monitor setup. Stream on one screen. GAF(down :lol) on the other.
qCaFTLM.gif

Kraftwerk

Had a very fun day today. Drove to Hamilton, Watertown, Paris, Dundas and another town or two.

After today, I truly realized how much I hate living in the city. I had planned on buying a house with my family in the next year or two, but I think I will end up getting something in or around Dundas. Probably fsrmland so I can wake up to fresh air and truly enjoy my life.

We can have a meetup at my farm.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Had a very fun day today. Drove to Hamilton, Watertown, Paris, Dundas and another town or two.

After today, I truly realized how much I hate living in the city. I had planned on buying a house with my family in the next year or two, but I think I will end up getting something in or around Dundas. Probably fsrmland so I can wake up to fresh air and truly enjoy my life.

So it's fuzzy and kraftwerk vs kave_man and Leafs age vs Kuro and team warm. Fight for the future in the field.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!

Living somewhere like Dundas (at least it's not Hamilton) would be fine as long as you don't have to come into Toronto everyday.

So it's fuzzy and kraftwerk vs kave_man and Leafs age vs Kuro and team warm. Fight for the future in the field.
I'm in this fight now? I didn't know and am so excited! You guys should know that I don't joke about fights and will be punching you guys in the face at the next meetup. Fun times!

soultron

Banned
Why did I go to the TFC game in a t-shirt and shorts. I got lulled into a sense of security some of the recent hot weather. Just another one of #teamwarm's attempts at killing me, I bet.

Kraftwerk

Why did I go to the TFC game in a t-shirt and shorts. I got lulled into a sense of security some of the recent hot weather. Just another one of #teamwarm's attempts at killing me, I bet.

When I left for Dundas with my friends this morning, one of them made fun of the rest of us for bringing a jacket. Needless to say he was shaking by the end of the day.

Wait am I fighting against Leafs age or against team warm?

I'm confused.

Classic coward defense. If you too scared, just admit it.

I lived for a few years in Ancaster. Beautiful city. Hamilton Mountain's beautiful too, where I grew up. But all the farmland has been eaten up more or less except on the east side.

Check out St. Catharines/Welland/Port Colborne, they're nice too, I mean, scenery-wise haha. Also check out Webster Falls in Hamilton, preferably when it's warmer or in the fall. Way better and up close than Niagara Falls :p

Boogie

I'm not an expert on addictions and rehabilitation, but I'm pretty sure that in the middle of rehab for alcoholism, you probably shouldn't celebrate your birthday at a bar...

Willectro

Banned
I'm not an expert on addictions and rehabilitation, but I'm pretty sure that in the middle of rehab for alcoholism, you probably shouldn't celebrate your birthday at a bar...

"Toronto Mayor Rob Ford celebrated his birthday surrounded by family at a Bracebridge bar Wednesday night. An employee at the bar told CBC News that Ford drank diet soda all evening and appeared to be "in good spirits." (Twitter user @JustineLewkowic)"

Top Bottom