• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Seven years ago.

I still try to do it - it's like driving, leave the left as the "passing lane". But I try not to begrudge anybody about it anymore, there's already too much rushing at every stop I'm at (except maybe Museum).

I'm getting to that age where more and more of me just doesn't give a crap.
Shit, I must be getting old. Well, I guess I'll have to stop getting pissed about it if they don't tell anyone anymore.

People still kind of approximately follow it though.

krae_man

There is a solution:

PDrgnXB.jpg

Jayhawk

I need some real estate tips. I've been mostly living in the Scarborough and Markham areas, and now I am looking to rent a 1BR or 1BR+den condo downtown to see if I like living there before I decide on buying a place. Should I stick to looking at mls.ca or are there other sites that are worth my time? Since I am just renting for now, I wonder if it is worth it to get a real estate agent to help me.

Kraftwerk

Last night was bizarre, but in a good way. I left my friends really late and started heading home.
Drunk and high
. Didn't have my bike so just took TTC, since one of my other friend was coming with me halfway. Subway shut down as usual north of Eglinton, and I have to get to Sheppard.

You know how if you think about something a lot, or if you are surrounded by it you will have that dream? Well, I fell asleep on the bus and dreamt about random things, until mid-way through my dream one of those Korean all-girl groups showed up and started singing.

I suddenly woke up due to laughter, and swear to god the back of the bus was filled with korean girls giggling.

Best night ever.
I think jokkir was there too.

Last night was bizarre, but in a good way. I left my friends really late and started heading home.
Drunk and high
. Didn't have my bike so just took TTC, since one of my other friend was coming with me halfway. Subway shut down as usual north of Eglinton, and I have to get to Sheppard.

You know how if you think about something a lot, or if you are surrounded by it you will have that dream? Well, I fell asleep on the bus and dreamt about random things, until mid-way through my dream one of those Korean all-girl groups showed up and started singing.

I suddenly woke up due to laughter, and swear to god the back of the bus was filled with korean girls giggling.

Best night ever.
I think jokkir was there too.
Are you sure you weren't singing in your sleep as well?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
:/

I just might wait for MK...if I can get it easily, I might bite.

How's the gameplay for someone who hates speed boosting and blue shells and hated all the MKs except for the legendary 1st one?

God I miss the first one and the SNES era...so many incredible games, lore, hidden gems, and broken localization dreams.

FF4
FF6
MK
SMW
Yoshi's Island
SM: RPG
Chrono Trigger
Ogre Battle
Actraiser

Where did gaming go wrong? :(

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
But....but....Mario Kart 64. I played that more than the original (which was great).

The hours I played battle area. It's never been right since. :(

I loved Act Raiser SO MUCH.

Kraftwerk

What the hell. Why are you guys fighting over video-games. This thread is to complain about the weather or Reimer....and maybe burgers.

Eh speaking of burgers, went to Milestone yesterday. Didn't have too much money, so I bought myself a "Stacked burger". It wasn't the next coming of Jesus but it was pretty good!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
What the hell. Why are you guys fighting over video-games. This thread is to complain about the weather or Reimer....and maybe burgers.

Aren't you supposed to be drunk? AND I recall the last meet up saying you couldn't drink. Now you drink again. I hope Reimer serves you an extra hot burger with a warm Coors Lite.

jokkir

Anyone know if the restaurant's are still serving burger week burgers or not anymore? The website says it ends May 31 but seems weird it doesn't last through the entire weekend

Tuck

Awesome day at Wonderland with a buddy - lines were pretty bad but I got to try Leviathan for the first time (twice), and a bunch of other rides I used to be too terrified to go on.

And so much eye candy.

Kraftwerk

Did that leak to the park because the location was supposed to be around Walnut, I think.

Trinity is always busy during the weekend though. Especially after this winter. Even 1.5 month ago when it was still cool and we got that one random warm day, people rushed there for some sun.

:D

Speaking of games, does Toronto have any good arcades? I know there is one in Pacific Mall. Haven't been there in years.

if you play fighting games then A&C world is the closest thing downtown. otherwise I can't think of any, all of the ones that used to be all over yonge st in 90s are all gone.

Top Bottom