• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Quadratic

Is anyone here in TO-GAF still playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on the 3DS? I've been getting a meetup going with Kuro and Evil Mario for the past few months at a bar. I've been meaning to plan one out for this weekend possibly. It'd be great to get some new blood in. Don't worry about where you are in the game. We can power level you up to higher ranks no prob.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Is anyone here in TO-GAF still playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on the 3DS? I've been getting a meetup going with Kuro and Evil Mario for the past few months at a bar. I've been meaning to plan one out for this weekend possibly. It'd be great to get some new blood in. Don't worry about where you are in the game; you can still help carry Kuro.
MK8 just came out though :(

I need MH4 to be out soon but it's taking a long time...

Got hit with allergies HARD, had to take 2 extra strong 24h Allegra pills over night to actually feel some relief. Also, I am team warm, but last night was just disgusting, as is today. May and June are the worst months for me...

Does anyone know where to buy Korean World Cup t-shirts in Toronto? Or even any South Korean t-shirt would be fine really.

and a photo:

QlJ7Kwx.jpg

source

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Kuro... Make it stop please.
The allergies or the heat? Allergies, go try some different meds. Heat? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Does anyone know where to buy Korean World Cup t-shirts in Toronto? Or even any South Korean t-shirt would be fine really.
QlJ7Kwx.jpg

source
Koreatown should have it. Barring that, give me a link and I'll see if my brother in law can't get it.
You're right, nothing else is going in there but I'd be happy to show your wife what comes out.

Shots. Returned.
Lol
oh shit, you are right.

You take that back, good sir. Kuro's wife belongs to me!
Forgot you two were on 'the same team'?
Cold blooded out here in TorontoGAF
As warm as a Coors
Who knew that teamwarm was so ice cold.
On mobile so dealwithit.gif

Ahaha I'm relatively new here so seeing this actually makes me laugh. Either you guys are all really close, or really balsy lmfao! Toronto folks are good people.

Hello Toronto-GAF

I will be visiting your city on Sunday through Tuesday night. I'm mostly going to be there for business but might have a few hours to kill around the airport/hotel. Looking on Google maps, my hotel should be downtown somewhere on King Street W.

Are there any notable spots to eat/look at/whatever? Also, it's my first time in Canada and I haven't been out of the country in ages. Would the exchange counter at the airport be my best bet?

Edit:
How's the weather this time of year? I'm in Florida so it's pretty much hot as balls. Also, can I get legit poutine anywhere?

The only thing I know about Toronto is that it's where Scott Pilgrim is set in...

Quadratic

Hello Toronto-GAF

I will be visiting your city on Sunday through Tuesday night. I'm mostly going to be there for business but might have a few hours to kill around the airport/hotel. Looking on Google maps, my hotel should be downtown somewhere on King Street W.

Are there any notable spots to eat/look at/whatever? Also, it's my first time in Canada and I haven't been out of the country in ages. Would the exchange counter at the airport be my best bet?

Edit:
How's the weather this time of year? I'm in Florida so it's pretty much hot as balls. Also, can I get legit poutine anywhere?

The only thing I know about Toronto is that it's where Scott Pilgrim is set in...

The weather is great at the moment. Sunny and comfortable. And it should hold until your stay is over. Airport exchange is fine. It's the most convenient option but you won't get the absolute best return for your USD.

If you're staying at the Hyatt Regency on King W. Poutini is a lengthy but doable walk for you. EDIT 1: Maybe a cab ride might be better since I just figured out the walk on google will take ~40 mins. The best part is that it's open till 3:30am.

EDIT 2: There's also Smokes which is probably closer to your hotel but I don't find them as good personally.

explodet

My current flavour of the month pizza is Pizzaiolo's Soprano, with Gorgonzola, Sopressata and Sun Dried Tomatoes.

In my current neighborhood it's either that or Pizza Pizza, and that's only good when it's 3am and you're drunk.

Willectro

Banned
I swear, soultron, this trolling got nothing to do with me.

At Cafe Polonez right now. Dear lord the food is good and the waitress is impossibly proportioned. I never thought it was humanly possible to have a body shape like hers but what I see says otherwise.

I was at Cafe Polonez the other night and vaguely remembered this post. The food was great, but everyone's proportions were fairly normal.

Top Bottom