• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Quadratic

I almost got run over crossing on a green light when a car decided to brake way too late. Man, some snow and people forget how to drive.

Stet

Banned
Ezra Levant is such a cunt. I don't understand how someone can go through life being so insufferable.

j1lG0mtMAmu6f.png

I find complaining about one day of snow when we didn't even have a winter last year hilarious. It'll take a lot more storms than this to even come close to balancing out how uneven the weather's been.

Kunohara

I left for work at around 7 this morning, and the 404/401 still wasn't cleared. I did notice that when I went on the 404, I saw the plows way behind me. The highway was completely empty. It was eerie and sad because the smart people took today and tomorrow off.

At least people were driving slow and taking it easy. I actually got to work on time despite the bad roads, and the fact that my tires are 5 years old and I haven't bought my winter tires yet.

And I just found out that my boss is away today and tomorrow. Fucking hell. At least my co-workers brought pictionary over and we are gonna play today. I really have nothing to do today anyway.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Awwww yeah snow!

But I live where there are a ton of hills and cars+buses get stuck :(

Went out walking in it last night. Saw some SUV fail to climb and hill and slide back down. They tried again, failing and eventually just driving away. Then there was a minivan that couldn't see a signal and went about twenty feet into the intersection when he tried to jam on the breaks in the snow. Awwyeah, I'm glad I don't drive anymore.

TiVo

Anyone in here grew up at 1855 Jane Street?
I'm from Brooklyn and spent summers in Toronto.
Playing creek tag, crab-apple wars, stealing lumber from junkyards to build forts in the woods, wood-tag, racing down hills on card-board boxes.
Tried Facebook and can't find or remember last names of friends I grew up with.

You know what the best part about Winter is. And I'm not even joking, it's that moment when Spring is almost here, and it's not hot enough to ditch the coat but it's hot enough that the snow is melting and it's nice out and it's sunny as fuck. It's just such a pleasant time of year. Also if you're still in school whether it be highschool or university or college or whatever, it's also the time when you know that the winter semester is almost over and summer is beginning. It's just a fantastic feeling. That's the only worthwhile thing about winter.

#teamnormal does not endorse this picture in any way and in no way shares the same views as #teamwarm. #teamnormal expects normal, seasonal conditions at all times while #teamwarm leaves the engine running on their SUV's to quicken the planet's death just so they can wear shorts.

#teamnormal does not endorse this picture in any way and in no way shares the same views as #teamwarm. #teamnormal expects normal, seasonal conditions at all times while #teamwarm leaves the engine running on their SUV's to quicken the planet's death just so they can wear shorts.

Go back to #teamreal you imposter :mad:

#teamnormal is for normal, lovable people such as ourselves over at #teamwarm who want good weather like normal people.

Top Bottom