• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

zWBbW.jpg

source

Well, it looks like it's time to start my xmas shopping! Happy holidays!

Hieberrr

Happy holidays everyone! <3 I genuinely hope everyone has a safe, fun, and warm (unless you're part of winter-gaf >___>) holiday break.

Quick

Banned
Merry Christmas, TOGAF (I like this).

What's everybody doing today? I'm hoping to catch Django Unchained later today, and I might head out to the mall. Then I'm working on Boxing Day (dat time and a half).

Quick

Banned
Heard the forecast on my way home from Django Unchained (HNNNNNGGGGG) and there's apparently going to be snow again tomorrow.

WHY, WEATHER, WHY?!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Weather Network had 20cm listed for Wednesday a few days ago. Still at 10cm though. I guess I'll live with the actual 5cm it ends up being and be happy with that.

#teamwinter for life.

Hieberrr

I have a $250 gift card to Yorkdale, where can I get a nice and warm winter jacket? Preferably in black. I thought about getting a peacoat, but those don't seem too warm.

Quick

Banned
I have a $250 gift card to Yorkdale, where can I get a nice and warm winter jacket? Preferably in black. I thought about getting a peacoat, but those don't seem too warm.

Peacoats alone won't keep you warm (depending on the temperature, of course), which is why it works best with another layer under it, like a hoodie. That's how I've been surviving the last two winters.

Hieberrr

Peacoats alone won't keep you warm (depending on the temperature, of course), which is why it works best with another layer under it, like a hoodie. That's how I've been surviving the last two winters.
I won't be wearing just the coat alone :p I always wear 3 layers in the winter (undershirt, tshirt, and sweater).

As much as I want a peacoat for its looks and simplicity, I think I may have to look for another type of coat. I checked the Bay at Yorkdale and they didn't really have much.

I think you already posted that, Added_time. Unless that's your way of taunting Team Warm.

Either way, nice photo.

Nope, I posted a similar photo by the same photographer with the CN Tower on the left side instead of centered. I wanted to post both cuz I like both of them for different reasons.

The one you are thinking of is this one:

gfERw.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Now I don't need to go out for Boxing day.

I'll wait a few days and go return the regular digital box I have for my bro since his TV oddly enough doesn't play HD.

Top Bottom