• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

zroid

Banned
Wow I drove past this intersection literally 15 minutes before the storm hit

230cb891-9229-43ae-9fa9-499fe5b6417b.jpg

krae_man

Okay I have one request for last weekend in June or first in July?

Any preference between June 27th and 28th(Fri or Sat)? or 4th/5th?

Magnus

I need to find a roommate to share this condo/townhome with, and pretty much have a huge hangup about advertising to the public. I don't think I can live with a stranger; I'm actually sure that I can't.

Have any of you been in this sitch before? I almost want to post the availability to my FB network, but I'm also sure there are many people on there I wouldn't be comfortable living with.

God damn.

krae_man

I need to find a roommate to share this condo/townhome with, and pretty much have a huge hangup about advertising to the public. I don't think I can live with a stranger; I'm actually sure that I can't.

Have any of you been in this sitch before? I almost want to post the availability to my FB network, but I'm also sure there are many people on there I wouldn't be comfortable living with.

God damn.

Get a significant other quick!

jl4855

God damn.

friends of friends? i'd exhaust those networks before going to CL etc

Magnus

A child threw up on this streetcar. Some random dude reported it to the driver. The driver put the streetcar out of service. I don't know who I'm angry at.

jokkir

A child threw up on this streetcar. Some random dude reported it to the driver. The driver put the streetcar out of service. I don't know who I'm angry at.

That counts as a hazard, I think. I remember some guy threw up on my way back to school , I reported it to the driver and I believe he did the same thing. Can't let that spread plus the smell and how unclean it was in the bus afterwards.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Just found out a Guu Izakaya will be opening up at the new Hullmark Centre at Yonge/Sheppard.

Best neighbourhood getting bester!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
The rib fests in Scarborough and Markham have been pretty hit and miss. Long lines, really expensive ribs and terrible parking. And you're not really sure which vendor has the best ribs because every line is long.
I'm going with veterans so hopefully it'll be good. I was told the lines weren't that bad and the food was fantastic.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Man it was nuts there. Lots of people and quite a few line ups. I didn't wait too long for mine, but it was hard to find a place to sit for all of us to eat.

It was all pretty good though I kinda preferred Hogtown Smoke over what I had.

Also had this 'butter beer' drink...MY BLOOD SUGAR HNNNNGGHHHH!

Top Bottom