• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

What's the story with Wvrst? They never let all you Asians in or something? I know the owner. And a manager should be there named Martin just say Chris' brother sent you. You won't have any problems. Get a free pint or two. And leave the Nintendo DS' at home.

Kraftwerk

What's the story with Wvrst? They never let all you Asians in or something? I know the owner. And a manager should be there named Martin just say Chris' brother sent you. You won't have any problems. Get a free pint or two. And leave the Nintendo DS' at home.

Its always packed on Friday night, and thru don't take reservations after 7. My buddy knows the owner too, but even he can't do shit. They simply don't have that much free space on Friday night. You can probably get in, but will have to wait an hour and split groups.

That's right. Bring your Wii U and Mario Kart 8

Its always packed on Friday night, and thru don't take reservations after 7. My buddy knows the owner too, but even he can't do shit. They simply don't have that much free space on Friday night. You can probably get in, but will have to wait an hour and split groups.
Oh right. Yah not much to do about that. If you can get in though, the free pints are still on. I will come through from 8000 km away. I'll make a note to contact someone there and ask if they can do anything for you guys. I'll ask my brother tonight.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Cries with all these connections yet no job...so suspicious...

Even Kraftwerk has a connection to Wvrst?

Maybe Cries' connection is better!

Oh, I went there KraftWORST! >=[

You said you got no money. What about all that tutoring money? D:
Pays for my $6000 tuition plus $1500 a year taking the Go Train. Then add in books and other tools. Not cheap! Don't get a dime from anyone (family wise) I do get a bursary because I'm awesome but it isn't that much.

Why you think I'm dating a doctor bro? Sugar momma.

Jayhawk

I'm sorry, Toronto-GAF. I forgot to post that AMD had a public event this past Saturday where they were raffling off consoles, video cards, and other prizes to non-employees. You were also able to try out the consoles, some gaming PCs, and the oculus rift. :<

They will probably hold a similar event next year and I can give a heads up if people are interested.

I'm sorry, Toronto-GAF. I forgot to post that AMD had a public event this past Saturday where they were raffling off consoles, video cards, and other prizes to non-employees. You were also able to try out the consoles, some gaming PCs, and the oculus rift. :<

They will probably hold a similar event next year and I can give a heads up if people are interested.
Was thinking of going since I live 10 minutes away but didn't see anything exciting on their event page. If I knew oculus rift was going to be there I probably would have gone. Everyone keeps talking about it but I haven't been able to try it out yet.

jokkir

I'm interested plus any other similar events. Or any event for that matter that sounds cool.

Where was the event anyway?

Where do I even begin looking for any information about land ownership and housing laws. Neighbours are doing some landscaping and apparently thats a problem now.

Kraftwerk

Oh well, let Team
shitty
warm enjoy this
shitty
warm weather. June is pretty much done anyway. Not much more is left of this
shitty
humid weather!

I have been sacrificing generic asians so we can hit -40 this year.

Top Bottom