• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Blackhead

Redarse
RrvhtxHl.png

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
One of the other candidates should make a commercial with all the times Ford has asked for "a second chance" and then end it with "Can you really trust someone to run Toronto that can't count?". :lol

Windam

Scaley member
One of the other candidates should make a commercial with all the times Ford has asked for "a second chance" and then end it with "Can you really trust someone to run Toronto that can't count?". :lol

A few too many people in Scarborough would.

ZncZhrn.png

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Dis heat....! I was always under the impression a rough winter = a good summer. We are getting extremes this year for sure. On the plus side, the AC isn't completely fixed at my work so we could be in for a bumpy sent home early ride again!

Kraftwerk

Dis heat....! I was always under the impression a rough winter = a good summer. We are getting extremes this year for sure. On the plus side, the AC isn't completely fixed at my work so we could be in for a bumpy sent home early ride again!

Cant wait to see you at this meetup so I can hug
shank
you :)

Quadratic

It wasn't so bad when I left at 6:30 this morning. It might rain. But only after we hit 35C. Just got to the office and opened the weekly excel schedule and 3/4 of the staff is off today.

Quadratic

I went out for a coffee about an hour ago. It's overcast and humid down near the Distillery District. Wore shorts and a t-shirt to work today because I knew it'd get hot today. Looking out the window now the sun has come out which will raise the temps for sure.

If you're seeing fireworks later it might be cooler. Especially near the lake.

jokkir

It's not too bad outside. I mean, it's still humid as fuck and is a bit hot but at least there's a breeze out. I'm still remembering those days of "feels like 45C" and sweating buckets

Kraftwerk

Im going to wait until 3pm before going out. Supposes to be hit with "serious thunderstorm according to all the weather reports. Hopefully nothing happen.s

ZZMitch

Happy Canada Day gents! I wore the shirt I bought in the CN Tower gift shop to work today and will have a beer tonight to celebrate I suppose heh. Back in Toronto in less than 2 months!

Too bad for me it has been overshadowed by USMNT-out-of-World-Cup Day... sob.

Top Bottom