• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Quick

Banned
I did nothing. Kept track of free agency with Sportsnet and that was pretty shitty.

HI, DAMIEN COX HERE.

HI, DAMIEN COX HERE.

HI, DAMIEN COX HERE.

jokkir

More fireworks pictures I took:

9ton7Iz.jpg

ET0TfQq.jpg

6BZKlpc.jpg

BgM99xM.jpg

47BNJUF.jpg

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
CONGRATULATIONS!

As a thank you for your interest in PlayStation™Now, we would like to invite you into the PlayStation®4 Private Beta! You will have the opportunity to be among the first in the world to experience select PlayStation®3 games on your PS4™!

LEGAL
PlayStation®Now Beta is only available to legal U.S. residents with a Sony Entertainment Network ("SEN") account who are 18 or older.
Does that mean only good for US based accounts? Either way, I don't want it and will PM the code to a random person if more than one of you want it. Deadline for saying you want it is 6pm Wednesday.

McDougles

That is my former law teacher, Mr. Killoran. He's one of the most knowledgeable, passionate and approachable teachers I've ever had, and am sincerely proud to have been under his tutelage.

Some of his op-eds.

Religion or equality?
(sub-header) Religious beliefs and practices that violate equality rights have no place in publicly funded schools.

The problem of overprotective parents
(sub-header) Shielding children from academic consequences creates two-tiered system.

Education ‘success’ comes at what cost?
(sub-header) In Ontario schools, grades just don’t mean as much.

Debate on academic streaming needs a dose of reality
(sub-header) The idea there is one level suitable for all students is just a comforting myth.

So I'm thinking of going to Little Italy tomorrow night with my gf, any suggestions on reasonably priced restaurants that would be open late?

Omlagus

Does that mean only good for US based accounts? Either way, I don't want it and will PM the code to a random person if more than one of you want it. Deadline for saying you want it is 6pm Wednesday.

Nope, they seem to have opened the beta to Canada a couple of weeks ago. I got one and used it no problem with my Canadian account.

Quadratic

Oppo

So I'm thinking of going to Little Italy tomorrow night with my gf, any suggestions on reasonably priced restaurants that would be open late?

Go to Kalendar. The chicks dig it.

Note that they don't do reservations so it can get a little busy.

Windam

Scaley member
This weather... and a severe thunderstorm warning? ( ;_;)7

At least everything would dry up in minutes...

Team Warm this is what you wanted. Are you happy?!

Quadratic

By Little Italy I meant Italian food :p Thanks though

If I ever want Japanese food I know I can count on you guys though lol

Ah, gotcha.

Although, the Italian I have had on the College St. drag hasn't been cheap. Sorry can't come up with any names. It's been a while. We're looking at $20+ mains also adding on apps and wine it's actually kind of spendy. It's funny how I usually eat non Italian food (Portuguese, Japanese, Mexican, pub grub) in Little Italy.

EDIT: I asked a friend and he recommended this place: http://bellavistatrattoria.ca/ I can't say if it's any good since I haven't been before but they do have a 3 course menu special tonight for $25. I assume other Italian restaurants in the area will offer similar menus since Wednesday is a slow night. Doesn't hurt to walk around and look at some boards.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
> Rob Ford interview on CBC saying he's used Heroin
> Rob Ford interview on CP24 saying he's never used Heroin

Guys, he's back!

Ah, gotcha.

Although, the Italian I have had on the College St. drag hasn't been cheap. Sorry can't come up with any names. It's been a while. We're looking at $20+ mains also adding on apps and wine it's actually kind of spendy. It's funny how I usually eat non Italian food (Portuguese, Japanese, Mexican, pub grub) in Little Italy.

EDIT: I asked a friend and he recommended this place: http://bellavistatrattoria.ca/ I can't say if it's any good since I haven't been before but they do have a 3 course menu special tonight for $25. I assume other Italian restaurants in the area will offer similar menus since Wednesday is a slow night. Doesn't hurt to walk around and look at some boards.

Yea, they all have similar menus and prices.....saw a few that looked good.....will see when I'm down there..........or just go to Duffs and get wings :p

The weather was picture perfect until it started raining :'( why are the gods so cruel. This summer isn't even a real summer with all this rain. July and it hasn't even hit 40°C yet #fail

I can get used to these short bursts of intense rainfall if it means the rest of the day is nice. Definitely better then a whole day of light rainfall. #LovingThisWeather

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Nobody? Okay, giving it away in the Canadian Gaming Deals thread.

BTW I just won a Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition PS4 code from DrinkBox Studios' Twitch stream. :)

zroid

Banned
What if he was answering as if he had/had not done it that hour?

You need to ask The Right Questions™.

Alternatively, after doing the CBC interview, Rob Ford asked himself, "Hey, why haven't I used heroin yet?" and proceeded to do so before going for the CP24 interview.

soultron

Banned
Alternatively, after doing the CBC interview, Rob Ford asked himself, "Hey, why haven't I used heroin yet?" and proceeded to do so before going for the CP24 interview.

I like this very much.

Maybe "Heroine" is his trigger word and he's captured in some bizarro version of The Manchurian Candidate where he's forced to repeatedly perform character assassination upon himself every time he's asked about his drug use.

Top Bottom