• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

I'm pretty amazed by how bike-friendly this city is. Bike sharing program seems neat and there are bikers and bike locks everywhere. In Vancouver, we don't even have a bike sharing program. We have tons of money wasted on bike lanes that are empty like 80% of the year cause no one wants to bike when it rains.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I'm pretty amazed by how bike-friendly this city is. Bike sharing program seems neat and there are bikers and bike locks everywhere. In Vancouver, we don't even have a bike sharing program. We have tons of money wasted on bike lanes that are empty like 80% of the year cause no one wants to bike when it rains.
You've only just gotten here, right? I wouldn't call Toronto "bike-friendly".

zroid

Banned
Tim Hortons dark roast is not too bad imo. I'd still rather make coffee at home but it's certainly better than their regular blend.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Toronto....bike friendly??

alienxx45

It depends on what area you are in. All I can say is that the city "tries"...
The bike sharing program might seem like a great idea but still needs a lot of work in terms of placement and cost etc to make it more practical and less of a gimmick. Montreal on the other hand I found to be great for biking within the downtown core. Dem bike lanes.....

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
The bike sharing program might seem like a great idea but still needs a lot of work in terms of placement and cost etc to make it more practical and less of a gimmick. Montreal on the other hand I found to be great for biking within the downtown core. Dem bike lanes.....
tries to kill kraftwerk?

Yeah I was wondering why there were no bike lanes here. Seems so sketch riding right between cars and the curb on busy ass streets lol.

explodet

Tim Hortons dark roast is not too bad imo. I'd still rather make coffee at home but it's certainly better than their regular blend.
I honestly couldn't tell the difference.

I might have to try it again to make sure they didn't give me the original kind by mistake.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Maybe meet Quick.

9835895db3cf521b7e4aea78b2ee2434.jpg

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Karen Stintz quits mayor’s race, leaves politics - “I am disappointed that my vision and ideas did not gain the traction I had hoped. This has impacted my financial ability to continue. Absent a more substantial level of support, I must conclude my efforts.”

I wonder how much longer until Soknacki drops out also. He has the deep pockets to fund it himself but there has to come a time when he finally admits he doesn't have a chance.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I hate you guys for correcting Kuro. It would've been funny if he was the only one to show up tonight.

Top Bottom