• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Anony

'injury at track level at queen station'
at fucking rush hour
walked from queens to bloor station before taking a slow as train uptown
took 2 hours to get home

thabiz

'injury at track level at queen station'
at fucking rush hour
walked from queens to bloor station before taking a slow as train uptown
took 2 hours to get home

fuck that shit. had to walk from bloor to front. not a empty cab in sight.

Kraftwerk

ZBi321W.png

J4dvVCP.gif

explodet

It figures - extremely warm weather and I can't go out and enjoy it because I've been stricken with con crud.

*old man fist shake*

mr.rager

No work today for my gf and I so we spent all morning in bed watching azn movies with the fan and AC on full blast. #feelsgood #fucksummer

Now I'm debating whether to go out and buy some food...

Sober

No work today for my gf and I so we spent all morning in bed watching azn movies with the fan and AC on full blast. #feelsgood #fucksummer

Now I'm debating whether to go out and buy some food...
You will die if you go outside. You can survive without food for a few days.

cbox

I didn't put the sunshield in my car this morning because it was cloudy - wtf is wrong with me? #notlookingforwardtogoinghometeamwinterftw

Sober

Jesus I just got home in time after going out to grab something to eat. And I'm in the fucking dark and stormy night of every goddamn movie where someone gets killed driving in this kind of weather.

Kraftwerk

Tragic news everyone.

Kuro was struck by lightning. His wife just told me.

No need to panick, I am with her right now, comforting her through this hard time.

Wedding date will be announced next week.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Just got out of Eden at TIFF. I just bought tickets kind of randomly, so I laughed when they introduced the director as Mia Hansen-Løve because I saw a previous film of hers at TIFF (also randomly) called Father of my Children.

So Eden ended up being really good, it was about the 90s French DJ scene and it follows one DJ's life through to today. So you get to see him hang out with at RadioFG and hang out with Daft Punk and stuff.

The funny thing is that me and my friends all used to listen to RadioFG in the 90s because they streamed on winamp and they were the only legit Euro radio station to do so, so to see the studio and the DJs was super cool.

Fuck you #TeamWinter. The electricity's been out for almost am hour now. Give me my 42C with nice winds back :( :( :(

edit: electricity back at 12:40AM, so a total of 4.5 hours. It felt like the ice storm all over again. :(

Just got out of Eden at TIFF. I just bought tickets kind of randomly, so I laughed when they introduced the director as Mia Hansen-Løve because I saw a previous film of hers at TIFF (also randomly) called Father of my Children.

So Eden ended up being really good, it was about the 90s French DJ scene and it follows one DJ's life through to today. So you get to see him hang out with at RadioFG and hang out with Daft Punk and stuff.

The funny thing is that me and my friends all used to listen to RadioFG in the 90s because they streamed on winamp and they were the only legit Euro radio station to do so, so to see the studio and the DJs was super cool.

Hey, I was at that screening! The movie was amazing, I loved it. I've seen all of the director's previous films, too (Father of My Children was one of the first movies I watched on Netflix, on a whim, without knowing anything about it, and I've been a fan since).

Best use of Daft Punk in a movie, bar none. Found it amusing that they skipped over Human After All, though.

mr.rager

You will die if you go outside. You can survive without food for a few days.

I could barely make it to my car yesterday, I just said fuck it and ordered Swiss Chalet. 5 dollar delivery charge is bullshit though.

loool. That was actually one of the movies we were thinking of watching but went with Shaolin Soccer instead.

Anyone here have the Sony Wireless Gold Headset? I'm thinking of picking it up along with Destiny this Tuesday. Currently on sale for 69 bucks at FS/BB and was wondering if it's worth it.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Anyone want a Mighty Gunvolt 3DS eShop code? First to quote this message gets a PM with the code.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
it's been an hour and no one's quoted this, pretty surprising
Well all Mighty Number 9 backers get it for free as well as everyone who bought Azure Striker Gunvolt on the 3DS eShop. It's possible a lot of people already have it for free.

Was you quoting me saying that you want it?

Top Bottom