• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Anyone in here need a code for the Smash Bros 3DS demo? I have 3 1 so quote this post then I'll PM you the code.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Anyone in here need a code for the Smash Bros 3DS demo? I have 3 so quote this post then I'll PM you the code.

I'd love one, but I got a code for Mighty Gunvolt from you a few days ago, so other TO gaffers should get it before me. I'll take it if no one else wants one though :D

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Come to a meetup and do something about it.

igVpBEpwkPBF0.gif

Sober

I just realized I actually had platinum for this year.

And I pissed away a lot of my survey coins because I just forgot about them.

I still haven't even redeemed for my platinum reward. If the site will even let me log in.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
You took vacation days for Destiny?

You young'uns bring tears to an old gamer's eyes. :'(

I still find it hard to believe you're a girl that actually plays games and shooters no less.

James is a lucky man!

:D

I played poorly tonight though. I think I was rushing in too much which is not how I play at all usually. I should stick to what I know, even if I'm double the level everything else is at.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
A Forum Research poll taken yesterday suggests that he isn’t a throwaway candidate. Less than 12 hours after putting his name into the race, Doug Ford is polling at 36 per cent—8 per cent higher than Mayor Rob Ford’s results in the last Forum poll on September 8. John Tory is still in the lead, nudging up to 41 per cent support, while Olivia Chow has taken a dip down to 19 per cent voter support.

http://torontoist.com/2014/09/weekend-newsstand-september-13-2014/

Kill me

neptunes

I had a chance to go to Ubisoft Toronto for a week so I decided to take some photos

Ubisoft Toronto by simulatron, on Flickr

Hanging greet by simulatron, on Flickr

Morning wait by simulatron, on Flickr

Arcade machines by simulatron, on Flickr

Arcade sticks by simulatron, on Flickr

Waiting seat by simulatron, on Flickr

2014-09-12 07.57.39 1 by simulatron, on Flickr

And a few more in Flickr
It sucks that the area the studio is situated in (Lansdowne) is kind of an eyesore, but ah well, the property must be cheap.

Azih

Olivia Chow has no idea what the fuck she's doing. She fundamentally does not understand the major issues in this city. Toronto has slow, limited and ineffective public transit and overly congested roads. Her plan is to scrap the Scaborough subway extension (which took a ridiculous amount of time to get approved in the first place) and focus on...buses? Making these issues worse?

Not to mention her history of dubious spending, inevitably making Toronto an even more expensive city to live in. As if it wasn't ridiculously expensive already.

Can anybody honestly say that they even know what her platform is at this point?

Scarborough subway makes as much sense as the Sheppard line. As in it doesn't. Also no one has any idea how to pay for it still.

Stop fighting it guys. Vote Tory.

jstripes

Banned
Olivia Chow has no idea what the fuck she's doing. She fundamentally does not understand the major issues in this city. Toronto has slow, limited and ineffective public transit and overly congested roads. Her plan is to scrap the Scaborough subway extension (which took a ridiculous amount of time to get approved in the first place) and focus on...buses? Making these issues worse?

Not to mention her history of dubious spending, inevitably making Toronto an even more expensive city to live in. As if it wasn't ridiculously expensive already.

Can anybody honestly say that they even know what her platform is at this point?

Whoever came up with the Scarborough Subway had no clue what the hell he was doing either.

You could cancel the subway tomorrow, and the already approved work on replacing the SRT with a perfectly good LRT could start early next year. Which is her idea, and was also Soknacki's. The subway? That shit's not even gonna get started until 2019, if ever.

Would be crazy if Doug actually wins. "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Doug is the same boss. Most of Rob's policies came from him.

mr.rager

My God. The lvl 26 strikes in Destiny are hard af. A couple of hits from normal guys and you're pretty much fucked. Took a couple of hours just to finish the damn thing.

Top Bottom