• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=501488.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete -- MB-B688D5B5E5D3499D - Taken by Azih
A simulator in which you can pretend to build world-class cities. Functional transit plans not included.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=501488.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Trine 2: Complete Story -- MB-DB822C3791A839D1 - Taken by Eleuin
A game in which you play as a woman with a tragic past, a crack-addicted dwarf and a senile man whose words have magical powers. The goal is to win the mayoral race.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Hammerwatch -- MB-E481776A231E91C2 - Taken by Deraldin
A game about standing on Queen's Quay and looking at the smog over Hamilton.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
A game in which you dig through the layers of earth to find geological evidence that the Leafs have actually ever won the Stanley Cup.

A simulator in which you can pretend to build world-class cities. Functional transit plans not included.

A game in which you play as a woman with a tragic past, a crack-addicted dwarf and a senile man whose words have magical powers. The goal is to win the mayoral race.

A game about standing on Queen's Quay and looking at the smog over Hamilton.

iN6flXZXQr37l.gif

Kraftwerk

I will admit, I did not expect it to get this cold so fast. It's still September too.....

I really wonder how harsh this winter will be compared to last years.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine -- MB-856CADCC73F1947A - Taken by Azih
A game in which you try desperately to give away a bunch of free games to people in your favourite community and they all make jokes and pretend you're being mean but nobody can see that you're actually the biggest philanthropist since Rob Ford did the ALS challenge with an empty KFC bucket.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I think we've offended ModBot.

A game in which you try desperately to give away a bunch of free games to people in your favourite community and they all make jokes and pretend you're being mean but nobody can see that you're actually the biggest philanthropist since Rob Ford did the ALS challenge with an empty KFC bucket.

Azih

Man, I'd grab all these games if I could but don't want to seem greedy. What's wrong with the rest of you?

Or maybe... what's wrong with me?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I will admit, I did not expect it to get this cold so fast. It's still September too.....

I really wonder how harsh this winter will be compared to last years.

NeoGAF Hates the Cold

I think we've offended ModBot.
ModBot can go bike in Toronto

Man, I'd grab all these games if I could but don't want to seem greedy. What's wrong with the rest of you?

Or maybe... what's wrong with me?

I have most of those already...or I'm not going to play them.

explodet

ModBot can't be offended, it's a robot.

My ass is going to be the first against the wall when Skynet comes online or the Second Renaissance hits

Eleuin

OHErZ.png

Thanks for the game whoever!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-ADDE691CCBC8574A - Taken by Azih
Take up your sword, young ninja, and use it to slash funding from homeless shelters and the arts.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member

Don't worry mysterious stranger. You're still my hero no matter what everyone else here says.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Fez -- MB-AFCD07B658E6C509
A game in which pressing the right and left trigger buttons switches seamlessly between Ford brothers. (That's all for right now, my Toronto brethren, see you all next bundle.)

Quadratic

I'm eyeing early to mid October for the next one. Figured I'd be nice and give you time to plan your excuse.

Whitehawk and I were discussing having the meetup after Smash Bros is released. You can try and focus on a poutine themed meetup since Soulton needs to buy Quick an order of Smokes for some reason.

You're going to organize the next one?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
The trollish sentences remind me of EvilMario (come back, EM, you lurking piece of shite). Not sure if they pick a mod to do these or they get a member of the community to do it. Not sure any of them are in or from Toronto, but Stump is from Ottawa...but he's in LA...

Who else has knowledge of our foibles? D:

krae_man

Whitehawk and I were discussing having the meetup after Smash Bros is released. You can try and focus on a poutine themed meetup since Soulton needs to buy Quick an order of Smokes for some reason.

You're going to organize the next one?

Yeah I can take the lead on that. Guess that means I have to organize a tournament with a prize for the winner as well as bring back the box.

Sober

Oh god, drunk 3ds smashing. Should take bets on the number of broken circle pads by the end of the night while we're at it.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
It would be fun if there was a Smash meetup and have Dr Campino's GF show up and kick all your asses.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kave_Man is captain of Leafs-Age. I'm just the Leo Komarov of Leafs-Age.

As captain of Leafs-Age I find it funny he thinks this somehow hurts us.

We know these things already.

Either way I think I might start naming some assistant captains for Leafs-Age it's been a while.

krae_man

So since Smash comes out on Friday Oct 3rd, Do we want to have the meetup that evening so everyone still sucks, or do you want it a week later on the 10th so you have time to practice.

Fridays seem to work best for everyone no?

zroid

Banned
So since Smash comes out on Friday Oct 3rd, Do we want to have the meetup that evening so everyone still sucks, or do you want it a week later on the 10th so you have time to practice.

As if everyone won't have already clocked dozens of hours in the demo by then already :p

Quadratic

I was asked why Friday when I made the last thread and it seemed the consensus because people usually have "real" plans on Saturday night. Sunday is usually a no go since there's work/school on Monday. Make a poll with a bunch of dates to see when people are available. I mean a ton of people bailed the last meetup and we still had over 20 show up. The ramen restaurant was pretty good at accommodating us all though so thumbs up to Raijin.
Sadly still mid-tier ramen though

Top Bottom