• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Sober

10th if only so I can remember to buy Smash 3DS and then possibly spent enough time to play it and still completely embarrass myself doing it.

krae_man

3rd and 10th is what I meant and I was leaning 10th anyway. Gives me a chance to get away from Oktoberfest.

Do we know if smash allows download play yet?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I'll be there calling you all nerds.

KQj2KcV.jpg

krae_man

Well we shouldn't have a problem with 4 people bringing their 3DS's and games right?

Trying to include a 16 person tournament in the meetup. Working on what the winner gets currently.

jokkir

Anyone know where I can look for cheap replaceable watch bands in the city (mostly downtown or uptown near Finch station). And by cheap maybe going upwards to $30 for a metal one.

I'm looking to replace this watch band on a smart watch I got

krae_man

Anyone know where I can look for cheap replaceable watch bands in the city (mostly downtown or uptown near Finch station). And by cheap maybe going upwards to $30 for a metal one.

I'm looking to replace this watch band on a smart watch I got

I also prefer metal bands. I get mine at The Bay. Most jewelry stores have some too.

Mupod

well if I do go, the 10th is out since I'm driving back to Sudbury for thanksgiving.

dunno if I'll bother with Smash 3DS since my 3DS is in kinda bad shape and it apparently doesn't support the CPP. I have it preordered on wii u anyways.

also I agree wholeheartedly with this thread. How did you guys allow Pizza Pizza to become so widespread? It's a blight on the city, is what it is.

Sober

Welp, time for Maple Leaf Gardens to join the Skydome on the list of things I refuse to call their new names and judge people with.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
All these companies are just idiots.

Is it so hard to just put your name on top of the original name?

Ford Maple Leaf Square.

Hell fucking Rogers, how hard would it have been to be Rogers Skydome?
Might as well name this city MLSE

CENTRE OF SPORTS FAILURE! AND THE ROCK DON'T COUNT!

Rogers Skydome isn't bad, but they just want to strengthen the name brand so it makes sense.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
A Kinton ramen is opening up near Empress Walk in North York!

No more going to shitty Kenzo for me!

Add that to the Guu that's opening up near there too, no reason to go downtown anymore.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
A Kinton ramen is opening up near Empress Walk in North York!

No more going to shitty Kenzo for me!

Add that to the Guu that's opening up near there too, no reason to go downtown anymore.
Come to the meet up, damn you! We need ringers to beat Campino's girlfriend! :<

soultron

Banned
Haha, fuck right off, Ford.

The marketing doublespeak in the one article is so gross;

&#8220;They came to us and started talking to us about ways they could meaningfully impact fans at our games, not just with more signs,&#8221; said David Hopkinson, MLSE&#8217;s chief commercial officer.

I felt like I needed to soap my brain down after reading that.

Top Bottom