• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

+1

I'd love to know if that works out, however doesn't the trade in promo end before the $50 off would start? I could be wrong.

Hmm... Let us know if that works.

I'm just basing this off this post:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=136542139&postcount=16030

just wanted to update my previous post for those who are interested in Xbox one deal, and if you have a microsoft store in your area (I am in Calgary)

I called the MS store and confirmed a few things:

- Regarding the 100$ Xbox 360/PS3 trade in offer expires, I was told that it no longer ends on Nov 2, it now ends Dec 31
- The 50$ discount will come to Canadians Nov 2
- The 100$ trade in works towards any Xbox One console, including the bundles (I was originally told it would only apply to the non-bundled systems)
- you can combine the 50$ off with the 100$ trade, so potentially get 150$ off in total

This might push me towards the Sunset bundle, and maybe others too.

Kraftwerk

W447
W447

W447
W447

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
saw light snow this morning and a tear came to my eye
That was the devil's cum melting on your face.

You'll get it with us. <3
Go get an ice cream headache!
Move to Vanhoover if snow ain't your thing, breh. All the rain you want! :p
Hongcouver? Too many generic Asians. Serious though I've heard it's more expensive in Van city and jobs aren't plentiful there.
Not gonna lie, I'm excited to experience a real Canadian winter lol. I hope I don't regret these words.
I...hope you make a snowman and it turns to life and chokes you in its icy embrace?! >=[

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Way to go guys, told my GF about how disgusting you #TeamWinter people are, and she told me she was #TeamWinter....not sure what to do now
Don't let Krafty find out. He'll steal her away with his glorious beard. He has a history of this behaviour, just ask Kuro.

Rinoa

Someone saw this
6eh7TSF.jpg

Despite rain and sNOw this halloween, slightly more trick or treaters than last year. I noticed that few from our own area came (in the 6pm-7pm bracket) due to weather. But around 7-9pm (ikr 9) kids from other areas came in groups of 5-10 of them at once. So I guess people driving as groups to other areas is now a thing. I'd say about 60 kids came in total to our house.

One of the kids gave me a big oversized american money prop saying I was her hero and here's "big money". No idea what that was a reference to.

pics from our halloween party here
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152918112777652.1073741854.508032651&type=1&l=93e7de3b1f

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Flossin at the Bellagio.

Vegas is so overwhelming. We went to the Grand Canyon yesterday and that had been the best part of the trip. 2.5 hour drive, one way, to the most majestic place on EARF!
Ah the Bellagio is nice. Be sure to try secret pizza next door but temper expectations.

Wish I had some warm weather right now...

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Mini Review
Ciao
133 Yorkville Ave
Was not impressed and will not go back. Right as soon as I step in and have the gorgeous blonde hostess look her nose up at me and take us to our seats, I should've turned around and walked out. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since she seemed more into her phone than doing any actual work. It took 15-20 minutes for someone to come take our order and it wasn't even our server. In fact, I think he overheard me tell my wife to go and immediately came to ask our orders. After taking them, our actual server came and asked us if we were ready to order.

My wife got the lobster cannoli and I got the eggs florentine. She said her dish lacked flavour and there were egg shells in mine. Servers didn't come to fill the water or ask us how we were doing and we even had to wait another 15-20 before I flagged one of them down to get our bill. I told her about the eggs and she said she'd "tell the chef". Then she disappears while I have the bill and wait for another 5 min for her to get the machine so I can pay.

Magnus

Muh man and I are takin' the plunge after two years; lookin for a new place together!

We're going to rent, and the only real requirements are:

- On or south of Bloor
- Between (or on) Yonge and the DVP
- 1200+ square feet (both our current places are too small for us as a pair at sub-1200)

The big plus would be the driveability factor to/from the place. He drives for his daily commute, and proximity to the DVP is a major factor for him. Places west of Yonge tend to involve too much driving in the core or on the Gardiner and that's just maddening. Really grates on the mind on a daily basis. We'd obviously also love a place with a high 'walkability' score, so to speak. You know, you go out, and you're already near a lot of the great amenities (bars/pubs, drug store, grocery, etc.) but it's almost tough to imagine a place downtown that doesn't have that, haha.

We're checking out a townhouse just north of Queen and River - we're both very attracted to the space it'll afford us, and we dig being able to blast sound on occasion without pissing off neighbors (a downside in newer condos/apts). Any thoughts on the area?

Would appreciate any further thoughts on our search!

Top Bottom