• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

soultron

Banned
Glorious weather.

informer-snow.large.gif

I just like that I walked outside without an umbrella, bought some dinner, shook off all the snow on me in my lobby and was pretty much dry by the time I got out of the elevator to my floor lol

Quick

Banned
I just like that I walked outside without an umbrella, bought some dinner, shook off all the snow on me in my lobby and was pretty much dry by the time I got out of the elevator to my floor lol

Lies. You had some leftover snow on you that was mildly annoying.

Nice try, Winter Apologist.

Sajjaja

#TeamFuckWinter

I live 10-15 min drive from school. Drive there became 30. Ride back was fucking an 1 hour and 30 mins. Busses and sliding cars everywhere. Get winter tires people!

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Took me 2 and a half hours to get home last night. I was not happy. I hate winter but I love Christmas :(.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
#TeamFuckWinter

I live 10-15 min drive from school. Drive there became 30. Ride back was fucking an 1 hour and 30 mins. Busses and sliding cars everywhere. Get winter tires people!
Yes! I should add you on my steam friends! And get rid of that damn winter loving black cat!
Man, I envy you guys. All Vancouver has is a little frost on the grass.
I hope your windshield frosts over <=[
Wish I lived there.

I could totally live on your couch.

#TeamWarm
Awwww yeeee!
Seriously, no one should wish for this crap. It's awful.
We even got the perpetually happy Brinbe! Your move, you anti warmites!
Took me 2 and a half hours to get home last night. I was not happy. I hate winter but I love Christmas :(.
I'll...take it?

Apathy

Monday is predicted to be high 12 low 5 with chance of rain.

What is wrong with this planet. It's late November.

Even the planet is fighting #teamwinter . The old girl is doing what she can. Hope #teamwinter members fall and break their butts, this stupid weather.

Quadratic

Is Iceman Video Games any good?

If you're looking for vintage stuff it's not bad for selection. However, their prices are quite high vs ebay/online. Like 25% more. But, it's the convenience of getting it right away. I tend to stop by while in Kensington market just to take a peek around. If it's an option A&C moved in nearby south of College.

What exactly are you looking for? It's something retro if you're asking about Iceman.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I wonder how many of these #teamwinter guys would love to live in Buffalo right about now.
There's a difference between liking the winter and having 6' dumped on you in a couple of days.

My commute was horrible yesterday, took me 25% longer, 25 minutes instead of the regular 20 minutes. So nice being done work at 3pm. :)

yyzjohn

Banned
There's a difference between liking the winter and having 6' dumped on you in a couple of days.

My commute was horrible yesterday, took me 25% longer, 25 minutes instead of the regular 20 minutes. So nice being done work at 3pm. :)

I know, I'm still bitter about snow before Christmas.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah the commute was horrible. A #teamwinter travesty.

Windam

Scaley member
If I could round up team winter and ship you guys off to Antarctica or something I would. Just disgusting behaviour.

You like it hot? I'd put you in a shuttle send you to the sun. :mad:

At least with winter you can wear more layers or thicker clothes. You can't run around naked when it's hot.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Next GAF meetup on the 504, guys!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...nvolved-3-people-police-say-1.2844162?cmp=rss

Three people — two males, one female, all of whom were intoxicated — were involved in a 'sexual activity incident,' according to investigators at 52 Division. (J.P. Moczulski/Canadian Press)

Three people were caught having "sexual activity" on board a Toronto streetcar Thursday evening, as the TTC's 504 King car was making its way through the downtown core.

Two males and a female, all intoxicated, were involved in a "sexual activity incident," according to investigators at 52 Division. No charges were laid.

The crammed streetcar was westbound when it stopped near York Street at about 5:30 p.m., said Robin Lobb, who was on another car behind it.

The streetcars were stopped for about 20 minutes before a "very embarrassed" driver explained the problem, Lobb told CBC News.

"It's kind of shocking to think someone took it upon themselves to have some recreation at that time of day, on a cold, cold streetcar," Lobb said.

alienxx45

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...nvolved-3-people-police-say-1.2844162?cmp=rss

Three people — two males, one female, all of whom were intoxicated — were involved in a 'sexual activity incident,' according to investigators at 52 Division. (J.P. Moczulski/Canadian Press)

Three people were caught having "sexual activity" on board a Toronto streetcar Thursday evening, as the TTC's 504 King car was making its way through the downtown core.

Two males and a female, all intoxicated, were involved in a "sexual activity incident," according to investigators at 52 Division. No charges were laid.

The crammed streetcar was westbound when it stopped near York Street at about 5:30 p.m., said Robin Lobb, who was on another car behind it.

The streetcars were stopped for about 20 minutes before a "very embarrassed" driver explained the problem, Lobb told CBC News.

"It's kind of shocking to think someone took it upon themselves to have some recreation at that time of day, on a cold, cold streetcar," Lobb said.

Too cold for hobos to do it on the street.

Quick

Banned

This looks like it could keep my pocket warm.

Try the stores on Bloor instead... like Holt. Or Hermes
lol

I have no idea where else to go other than The Bay, like Kraft suggested.

Yeah, couldn't think of anywhere else nearby. There are a lot of boutiques on queen and around holt if you want more options.

I might have a look around there.

I was also looking for a new coat. Your thoughts on the best coat for the best price?

Three people &#8212; two males, one female, all of whom were intoxicated &#8212; were involved in a 'sexual activity incident,' according to investigators at 52 Division. (J.P. Moczulski/Canadian Press)

Toronto Meetup | A Streetcar Named Desire

:lol

Top Bottom