• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

dubq

Man, I was just at 3 Brewers across from Eaton Centre. Decent beer and good food too. No Coors lite and tons of space. Not sure if I want the meet up here or the more familiar victory Cafe.

3B is pretty cool, though it gets pretty busy based on it's location. Which of their beers did you get?

soultron

Banned
I'm out for this meetup, friends. Got obligations that day! I'll smash a 24 of Coors on the ground in #TeamWarm/#TeamSoft's honour.

krae_man

Ceasers Palace has a skating rink out front of it and The Bellagio has an arch with snow flying through it so you can pretend you are in a snowstorm. I didn't know team winter had extended so far south.

Has anyone noticed the ads for the "Chemtrail Girls" on the subway?

stop-geoengineering-the-chemtrail-girls.jpg

Apparently they are raising awareness about chemtrails.

Is this shit for real?

https://reasoningconspiracy.wordpress.com/2014/12/03/the-chemtrail-girls/

What's next:

1e9494df0b206c608e42ca07e6746e16691b2ccc7e573c32234ee5bb427d7803.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
No. What's it all about?

(Then again, I tend to avoid the city as much as possible because it's too busy for me and I get lost easily)

They claim that condensation lines left by airplanes are actually the planes spraying some kind of deadly chemical on us so Obama can control our minds. Or so. Something like that.

Blackhead

Redarse
Hah I misread the weather app and went out today with a thick coat, scarf and toque. Turns out it's +1C not -11C i.e literally not freezing and almost no wind. Had to take off everything as it's practically patio weather...
:p

Haha

Yeah, everyone around me was calling me crazy for going outside without a coat on when it was -3 on Sunday, but it was really nice out. I don't get cold all that easily, and the t-shirt plus overshirt combo I had one was fine. It wasn't like I was walking for long periods or anything.

I do miss early fall and late spring weather, though, minus the rain. Summer is far too hot.

Windam

Scaley member
I love how YorkU security is only around during the day when there's 40, 000 people on campus. Two security bulletins issued this morning about shit that went down last night. Sexual assault, and an armed robbery. All within a kilometre of each other, all within 15 minutes of each other. All within 10-25 minutes after I got on the bus at 10:10 pm. Why the fuck does this shit university insist on having exams from 7pm-9pm when it knows shit's gonna go down? Why the fuck did I choose York over McMaster and Waterloo? Why am I asking you guys this shit?

Sober

I love how YorkU security is only around during the day when there's 40, 000 people on campus. Two security bulletins issued this morning about shit that went down last night. Sexual assault, and an armed robbery. All within a kilometre of each other, all within 15 minutes of each other. All within 10-25 minutes after I got on the bus at 10:10 pm. Why the fuck does this shit university insist on having exams from 7pm-9pm when it knows shit's gonna go down? Why the fuck did I choose York over McMaster and Waterloo? Why am I asking you guys this shit?
Should've gone to Ryerson...

isny

napkin dispenser
Wait, I'm coming on Sunday? Why didn't someone tell me? =p

Guess I have to go book some tickets! Anyone want to let me crash this time so we don't end up like we did last time? (Me having to pay for a hotel last minute, too wasted to go home, lol)

krae_man

Guess I have to go book some tickets! Anyone want to let me crash this time so we don't end up like we did last time? (Me having to pay for a hotel last minute, too wasted to go home, lol)

Well this one starts earlier and a Sunday so won't go too late.

I'd let you crash at my hotel but I'm not staying overnight this time.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Petition to rename #teamwarm to #teamprecious

Easy to talk smack when you don't even go out to experience the winter! :<
What is your thermostat right now, eh? EH?
#TEAMWARM

Should've gone to Ryerson...

nmj1Orh.gif

isny, Evilmario and I have threatened to buy you all the beer and food you need if you come

D:

Sober

By the way Windham, I got into U of T for an liberal arts degree (because lol at the applications back in high school) and walked out with a B.Sc. If you are going to York for a B.A. I don't know why you would do that to yourself.

Quick

Banned
Alright, I'm still in need of a police badge. Not a fake, a real retired/obsolete one. Is there anywhere in the downtown core that I can buy one at a relatively cheap (under $50 is hopeful) price?

Samyy

One more semester (as long as I pass everything :p) and I'm gone!
Though I just stay in the Schulich building though, guards patrolling every other minute!

Sober

I tried applying for a job there and maybe it was because they didn't take me on, but yeah, it's kinda tourist-trappy at best and honestly anyone coming home to Toronto, I doubt they would take that over anything else, unless you like leaving late to go to the airport or you can't get someone to come pick you up. And even then you should just hop on the TTC shuttle instead.

It's supposed to open during the pan-am games, so I guess grats on something that will see heavy use for a few months and then ... nothing of note except something rich people will try once and never again?

Top Bottom