• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

I played U of Waterloo Intramural, we had a 40 year old ex-OHL goalie on the free agent team.....we almost won a playoff game....almost

Yeah but Ontario isn't exactly a ski destination for tourists.

What does that have to do with it? Whistler. Mont Tremblant. Denver. Utah.

Just because Toronto doesn't attract as many tourists in the winter doesn't mean that winter doesn't share in tourism revenues writ large.

PS, it's snowing outside. #teamsnow FTW.

explodet

I just went for a 15 minute walk outside while commando in sweat pants. My dick might have frostbite.
a_winner_is_you_1024.jpg
Seriously, I was out there for 2 minutes, told myself "fuck this noise" and took the PATH home for as long as I could.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I just went for a 15 minute walk outside while commando in sweat pants. My dick might have frostbite.

We went for a two hour walk from Swansea over to Roncesvalles, through High Park, with the dogs. I didn't die.

Come on people, this was the coldest day this winter and it wasn't even that bad. You're all going to die when we have an actual -25 day.

I started jogging out again. Outside of breathing in the cold air hurting my lungs initially, it's fine.

You guys just bitch and moan too much.

We went for a two hour walk from Swansea over to Roncesvalles, through High Park, with the dogs. I didn't die.

Come on people, this was the coldest day this winter and it wasn't even that bad. You're all going to die when we have an actual -25 day.

I didn't say it was bad, just that my dick felt like it had frostbite from the lack of underwear to go with my thin sweatpants. It was kind of nice out actually. I'll take it over a humid summer day.

Hieberrr

Walked around downtown at night for a but and my legs were on the verge of exploding into a million shards of ice. Brr... I need to double pants it up.

Man is it cold out today. I was dressed in a coat and large-gloves on and I was freezing. My hands felt like Ice after I got to school.

Wow that looks amazing.

Yeah but Ontario isn't exactly a ski destination for tourists.

There is only like 4 mountain ranges in Ontario, 3 of them being in Northern Ontario. So we have some places... but yeah, if your looking for a place to go skiing, you would go to either BC or Quebec

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
To be fair most of the regulars in here aren't big Leafs fans and the couple of us who are post in NHL-GAF instead.
I don't post in NHL-GAF a lot because I don't like a few people in there.

Slightly OT: My brother is becoming a father in April and I threatened to get his kid a bunch of Habs stuff as a joke and he warned me he'd kick my ass. I conceded and we decided I'd just wait until the kid is a little older and get him a Habs toilet seat when it's time for potty training. :p

Leafs 1-0.

I just got home a little while ago and the thunder is loud as fuck wow.

I literally opened this page to say I haven't heard any thunder tonight when a slow long rumble vibrated my windows. Crazy.

PS. Go leafs? I had feelings tonight. Hockey feelings! I know I'll mostly abandon the team in a month or two. Still, I forgot what its like to be a hockey fan.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
The weather tonight is crazy!

Yeah, just came to post this, the wind in downtown is crazy right now. The rain is going sideways down the street. Never seen it like this.

Prax

This wind is going down the whatsitcalled fume hood pipe and making a popping sound that is unnerving. :(

Anyway. Glad the Leafs won. Yay~

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
We didn't hear anything last night, but our dog started to freak out around 3am, so I guess that's when it started to hit. Normal looking winds on the west end right now, just trees swaying lightly. I guess I missed the fun. :/

Top Bottom